Booking Your Flights
Be sure that you book your flight to arrive at Denpasar International Airport (DPS) on December 3, 2016. Because of the location, for many people, this means departing from your home country 1-2 days prior to the start of the trip.
For your return flight, make sure that you schedule your departure after NOON on Decemer 12, 2016. The cost of the departure transfer to the airport is NOT included in the cost of the trip, but our local guide will help us arrange these once we have your flight information. The cost ranges from $30-40.
Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is required in order to participate on any of our retreats and teacher trainings.. When traveling on a group trip, you will not be permitted to join the group until evidence of travel insurance has been provided to Yoga Travel Tree, who will take note of your insurance details. When selecting a travel insurance policy please bear in mind that all clients must have medical coverage and that we require a minimum coverage of USD 200,000 for repatriation and emergency rescue. We strongly recommend that the policy also covers personal liability, cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects.
Some major credit cards offer this level of travel insurance IF you’ve purchased the trip on that card. If you have credit card insurance we require proof of purchase of the trip (a receipt of credit card statement) with a credit card in your name. Contact your bank for details of their participating insurer, the level of coverage and emergency contact telephone number.
We recommend World Nomads at www.yogatraveltree.com/worldnomads
WHAT TO PACK
- Yoga clothes and mat!
- Travel documents: passport, visa, travel insurance, air tickets and vouchers
- Health/travel insurance information
- Cash/credit card
- Money pouch
- First aid kit including blister treatment
- Day pack (30-35 liters/8-9 gallons)
- Alarm clock
- Torch/flashlight (a head-torch is the best to leave hands free)
- Mosquito repellent
- Ear plugs
- Sun cream/hat
- Durable walking shoes/boots with ankle support and good grip - they will get wet!
- Small towel
- A fleece jacket (or similar) for cooler weather on Mt Batur
- Windproof jacket/raincoat during the rainy season
- Heavy duty plastic bags for waterproofing gear and valuables - ziplock plastic food-bags work well in the rain-forest for cameras etc
- A sarong or long skirt/trousers for temple visits (available for purchase in Bali)
- Towel - most hotels will provide these, but it’s nice to have your own for the beach or for morning yoga when we practice outside
- Proof of travel/health insurance
- Headlamp for Mt. Sanur hike
- Hiking shoes/boots for Mt Sanur hike