Something magical and mystical happens when a group of high-intentioned individuals make the decision to gather together for twohundred hours with the purpose of uplifting their lives and expanding consciousness into radical authenticity.
The result is something beyond words. It is, as best as I can explain it, the Alchemy of Yoga. The Yoga Sutras (Chapter 2, Verse 1), “Tapas svadhaya ishvara pranidhana kriya yoga,” explains how the Alchemy of Yoga actually works. It transforms us on three levels through Physical, Mental, and Spiritual Alchemy
IF YOU FEEL OUR VIBE, JOIN OUR TRIBE!
How can you tell if you feel the vibe of my Alchemy of Yoga Tribe? Well, here’s how:
1. Your heart already speaks the language of enthusiasm.
2. You have always been in love with love. (You are a Love Alchemist!)
3. All your life you’ve been more sensitive than most.
4. Your capacity for compassion is bigger than what words can explain.
5. You love to laugh!
6. Your Dharma is Love
7. You never stopped believing in Magic.
8. You believe you can transofmr the world.
9. You have the desire to leave the world better than you found it.
Reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org so I can help you meet your #heart #tribe. Scholarships available as are payment plans. It’s not always easy connecting with your people so I want help. We all need our high vibe tribe. Life flows best that way.
MODULE 1 – 50 Hours
Oct 1 – 8, 2016
Triple Lodging: $999
Double Lodging: $1299
MODULE 1 and 2 – 100 Hours
Oct 8 – 16, 2016
Triple Lodging: $2149
Double Lodging: $2375
MODULE 1&2&3 = 200 Hours Yoga Alliance Certification
Oct 1 – 22, 2016
Triple Lodging: $ 4299 USD Early Birds $3,299
Double Lodging: $4750 USD Early Birds $3,699
Or just email us why you want to do this program. We welcome your story.
OUR MISSION TO TEACH PEACE
* Tuition for Yoga Alliance Accredited 200-Hour RYT Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
* 21 nights accommodation: Double or Triple Villa with Private Bath & AC
* 3 healthful, delicious meals per day with vegan, gluten-free options including purified water, freshly brewed coffees, teas & tropical fruits provided through the day
* Excursions: Including but not limited to Goa Gajah (Elephant Temple), UNESCO World Heritage Rice Field Hike, Water Temple Purification Ceremony, Monkey Forest, Sanur Beach, Kecak Dance
* Daily meditation, mantra, and chanting (rhythmic speaking)
* Energy Medicine prescriptions: Earth, Water, Fire, Air Rituals
* Cacao Ceremony: There will also be a cacao ceremony to open up your heart chakras, for love is the strongest healing power and if your heart chakra is open, then you are assured a profoundly healing experience. Sound healing will accompany the ceremony to harmonize the group vibration and to synchronize your energy with the earth.
* 200+ page Teacher Training Manual
* Private Life Coaching and Vision board
* Time for exploration and relaxation
* Free Balinese Massage
* Free WiFi, Free bicycles, Free Shuttles
* Pool and spa
* Fully equipped studio with yoga mats and props
* On-going support, mentorship and resources post program
* Taxes included (10%)
* Airfare to and from the training
* Lodging before and/or after the training if you are coming early or staying later
* Spa treatments
Here are helpful instructions to make your travels to Bali more easeful.
• What airport do I fly into?
Make all travel arrangements into Denpasar (DPS). Please be aware that you will need to depart the US one to two days before the start of the retreat, depending on the flight schedule you chose. The international airport code for Denpasar, Bali is DPS.
• Will I be picked up at the airport?
Yes pickup will be arranged at hotel.
VISAS & SHOTS
• What kind of Visa do I need? A 30-day ($35 USD) tourist visa (often referred to as a Visa On Arrival, since you can get it when you land at Denpasar International Airport) is required to enter Bali.
• Do I need a visa to visit Bali?
Yes, depending on your nationality. U.S. passport holders will need to show a passport valid for six months after the arrival date in Bali, a return ticket and $35USD (in exact change) for a 30 day visa.
• Do I need any inoculations?
Generally speaking, traveling to foreign countries exposes you to new germs and diseases. All inoculations or malaria tablet inquiries need to be directed to your physician for an accurate
assessment of your individual need or preference
Here are some GENERAL little tidbits to file away:
· There is free wi-fi at Denpasar airport
· Denpasar airport is about one hour from Ubud where we’ll be staying