Update May 14, 2020: we are postponing this tour until 2021. Please check back to see the new date.
OUR EASTERN CANADA gives you many Collette Experiences. Discover Niagara-on-the-Lake with quaint local shops and a charming atmosphere. Get acquainted with Ontarioʼs 300-year-old history of winemaking with a tour and tasting. Savor breakfast at a local sugar shack nestled in the Quebec countryside. Enjoy an evening out and sample the local cuisine at a lovely restaurant on Ile dʼOrleans. Must-see inclusions featured: witness the incredible power of Mother Nature at breathtaking Niagara Falls. Become acquainted with Ottawa as you explore the city.
• Niagara Falls • Niagara-on-the-Lake • Winery Tour and Tasting • Ottawa • Quebec City • Choice on Tour • Maple Sugar Shack • Montmorency Falls • Montreal
Tour operated by Collette Vacations. Click here for Print-Friendly Flier. All prices are per person, based on occupancy, double: $4319, single: $5319, triple: $4289. • Document required for US Citizens is Passport valid through at least September 21, 2020 with one blank page (Collette recommends through March 21, 2020); no visa or shots at this time. Other citizens should consult their consulate. • Insurance coverage included is Colletteʼs Waiver Insurance Travel Protection Plan (provided by Collette & Tripmate), for coverage details see www.gocollette.com/en/about-collette/ terms-and-conditions covering cancellation charges; other terms at steviejaytravel.com/terms which are incorporated by reference. • Price and details are subject to change. You may cancel without penalty thru noon March 13, 2020, and after that the waiver/insurance provides a full refund less the $299 charge for the coverage thru the day before departure. Acct#200913s 10Sep19 21:16
Book before this Collette tour sells out! Does October seem too far in the future? Why delay? Our package includes the $299/person travel insurance/waiver from Collette. It allows you to cancel through the day before departure for any reason without penalty and a full refund, except for the travel insurance ($99).
Deposit of $799/person includes travel insurance and balance is due July 1. If you want to pay for your tour in full, either:
• mail us a check (Stevie Jay Travel LLC, 4413 Trostshire Circle, Champaign IL 61822)
• or for credit card payment fill in the form (click here for form) and mail to the address above
*We will send balance due instructions in mid-June.
• Local departure from Central Illinois cities on a private motor coach.
• Travel insurance & cancellation waiver no penalty if you cancel day before departure or after illness or accident.
• Also included: all tips, yes, tour manager, drivers, all baggage handling including airlines’ checked baggage fees (for 1 bag per person).
• Better to pay a rate that’s a good value now than having to keep digging into your wallet along the way. You could end up paying more on another tour or not have as nice of a carefree experience.
Niagara Falls (2) Marriott on the Falls
Ottawa (2) Ottawa Hotel
Quebec (2) Hotel PUR Quebec
Montreal (2) Hotel Omni Mont Royal
• Champaign • Bloomington • Decatur • Springfield • Chicago/OʼHare or call for a quote from other cities.
Tour Coordinator is Mary Beth, firstname.lastname@example.org, 217 840-8724, book online via green button (select) securely to charge your credit card or pay by e-check for the $799 per-person deposit (including waiver/insurance). Or mail a check to Stevie Jay Travel LLC, 4413 Trostshire Cir, Champaign IL 61822 Balance is due July 1, 2020.
Room for 2 people with either one or two beds.
Room for 1 person with one bed. If you have a roommate joining you, book a twin room instead and note their name in Notes To Organizer (if known, or advise if name to be advised later). If you want to share a room, note that in Occupancy and we will watch for a roommate for you.
Room usually with two double beds.
Mary Beth welcomes you aboard our private motor coach to Chicago. Fly to Toronto airport where we transfer to Niagara Falls, home to the awe-inspiring set of waterfalls nestled along the countryʼs border. Enjoy time to discover the area as you settle in.