• Sunrise morning flows to root down and open the day
• Playful afternoon flow classes
• A deep dive into Bhakti Yoga - chanting, mantra & philosophy
• Evening Fireside Kirtan
• Meditations, delicious vegetarian meals and community
• Time to relax and restore (plenty)
• Horseback riding, river trips, hiking and other optional excursions
Treat yourself to a week of self-care, tranquility and time to reflect. One breath of Montana mountain air will awaken something deep, a reminder of our connection to this precious earth. Direct registration and accommodation options here.
— Nourishing yoga practice twice daily
— Delicious and lovingly prepared vegetarian cuisine
— Full access to the extensive and nurturing Feathered Pipe grounds (including the hot tub and sauna).
— Shuttle from Helena airport to the Feathered Pipe Ranch ($65 round trip)
— Optional additional excursion off the Ranch planned for mid-week
— Bodywork & Massage
— Staff gratuities