Are you ready for a transformative and inspiring yoga retreat deep in the Rocky Mountains? A chance to mindfully unplug and reconnect with what is truly important - opening the heart and calming the mind? Join Nat Kendall
for six nights and seven days as we explore this beautiful land with yoga as our guide - deepening our practice together at the gorgeous Feathered Pipe Ranch.
• Sunrise morning flows to root down and open the day
• Playful afternoon flow classes
• A deep dive into Bhakti Yoga - chanting, mantra & philosophy
• Evening Fireside Kirtan
• Meditations, delicious vegetarian meals and community
• Time to relax and restore (plenty)
• Horseback riding, river trips, hiking and other optional excursions
Treat yourself to a week of self-care, tranquility and time to reflect. One breath of Montana mountain air will awaken something deep, a reminder of our connection to this precious earth. Direct registration and accommodation options here.