Blackhills South Dakota Adventure Tour
Two & a Half-Day, Level 1 Adventure motorcycle tour on TRIUMPH's latest Tiger 900 or Scrambler 1200 motorcycles.
A valid motorcycle endorsed license
No previous off-road experience is required
- Use of the latest Triumph adventure motorcycle
- Three full days of adventure touring
- Four nights private lodging in Deadwood, SD
- Professionally prepared meals & refreshments
Jeff Stanton Adventures is heading westward to navigate through the pig-tails, switch-backs, gravel & seasonal roads within the Black Hills of South Dakota. This area has a well-earned reputation for being a hotbed for motorcycle riding & regarded as an up-in-coming, must-visit destination for adventure riders from all over the world. Join us on an adventure beyond Sturgis through Deadwood, Spearfish Canyon, Badlands National Park, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, Custer State Park & Vanocker canyon.
Guests are expected to arrive by 3pm EST on the afternoon of day 1 for:
- Meet their guides
- Complete required documents
- Participate in safety overview, gear check, bike orientation
- Partake in a supper social
- Prepare for an epic, two-wheeled adventure
The adventure begins the morning after with a hot breakfast, gear/ bike prep & "kick-stands up at 9am".
Gear rental & upgrades are available during check-out.
Available Jul 24, 2024 – Jul 27, 2024
For additional information please contact: (269) 961-8139 or email@example.com