Do you lead a busy life?
Do you run in twenty different directions?
Do you ever feel depleted?
Take a day to press pause on everything. Treat yourself to a retreat from your daily grind to experience the blessings of the pause.
Accept this invitation to surrender yourself to the magnificent nature, take deep breaths, practice yoga, slow down, reconnect with yourself, mingle with other women, and feel rejuvenated.
It’s just one day, but you will be amazed at the lingering peace of taking a meaningful pause.
This retreat will take place at the beautiful Keys Creek Lavender Farm. It is a privately-owned organic lavender farm with over 8 acres of breathtaking open and deep valleys in northern San Diego County. It’s less than one hour away from central San Diego and less than two hours away from Orange County and Riverside, but it will give you the feeling of being a world away.
Come and smell the lavender.
Saturday, June 30, 2018. We will begin at 10 am and end at 5 pm.
Fortunately, the peak bloom season is May and June of each year, so you will see the lavender fields in full bloom at the retreat.
* Welcome Snacks & Tea
* Energizing Yoga Class with Extended Savasana
* Delicious & Healthy Farm-to-Table Lunch
* Guided Meditation
* Crystal Labyrinth Walk
* Tour of the Lavender Farm
* Shopping at the Lavender Farm Store (optional, of course)
* Salt Water Pool & Jacuzzi
* Connection & Community
* A Meaningful Pause in the Nature
* Yoga mat
* Yoga props you'd like to use (e.g., blanket, strap, towel, block, and eye pillow)
* Journal for a quiet reflection
* Protection from the sun (e.g., sunglasses, sunblock, and hats)
* Comfortable shoes for walking at the Lavender Farm
* Swimsuit, towels, change of clothes, and sandals if you're using the pool, jacuzzi, and/or shower
Consider giving this retreat experience as a gift to someone special.
* Thank You
* Mother's Day
* Just Because
Cancellations made in writing at least 60 days prior to the retreat are fully refundable.
Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to the retreat are not refundable; however, the spot is transferable to another participant upon written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.