Spiritual Retreat-Call of Himalayas
Let us join together for retreat your life with CALL OF HIMALAYAS. After spending some days in the lap of highly energetic Himalayas and Mother Ganges, you will feel new kind of essence in your soul and your being.
Vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner. Often we do "to go" packed lunches
50 % Refund one month before of tour.
75% Refund 15 days before of tour.
No refund after 15 Days cancellation of tour.
Backpack (55 - 65 L)
· Daypack (20L) -- optional. Useful for summit/pass day. Also required if you want to offload your backpack on the trek.
· Trekking shoes – no sports shoes. You need traction on snow and sport shoes with their PVC soles are hardly the choice.
· 3 pair of track pants (at least one should be synthetic quick-dry kind). Or 3 pair of cotton pants with lots of pockets. Track pants are light and we highly endorse them. Plus when things get cold you can wear one over the other.
· 3 cotton tees with collar. No bright colors like reds and fluorescents. Stick with lighter tones. There are plenty of birds to be seen on the trek and you don’t want to scare them with your sense of dress.
· One full sleeve sweater. A fleece jacket would be an alternative.
· A full sleeve thick jacket.
· 4 pairs of undergarments.
· 1 pair of thermal inners.
· 4-5 pair of sports socks.
· Woolen monkey cap/balaclava that cover the ear.
· Light weight rain coat/poncho (to escape a quick burst of rain).
· Woolen hand gloves + synthetic glove (water proof).
· Sun glasses – curved ones will cover your eyes well. No blue colored sunglass — they don’t block UV. Blacks, greens, browns are fine. Avoid multi tone sunglasses. Sunglasses prevent snow blindness. .
· People who wear spectacles, choose one of these:
1. Use contact lenses.
2. Photo chromatic glasses
3. If either of the above is not possible, wear your spectacles and carry a big sunglass that can be worn over your spectacles.
· Sun cap and/or head-scarf.
· Trekking pole is mandatory.
· Light towel (should be thin, quick drying kind).
· Chopstick or lip balm.
· Cold cream and sun screen lotion (SPF 40+).
· 2 Water bottles (MATTEL). Do not get any packaged water bottle like Bisleri, Aquafina and others.
· LED Torch with extra set of cells (head lamps preferable).
· Personal toilet kit (minimal) and toilet paper.
· Personal medicine kit.
· Small repair kit consisting of safety pins, needle, thread and string (mandatory).
· Camera, memory-cards, batteries etc (carry enough spare batteries. Electricity is not available on the slopes)
· Slippers/sandals (for walking around campsite).
· Some trekkers feel loss of energy more than others. While there is adequate food provided on the trek, carry lots of dry fruit combinations as snacks.
· While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry few extra plastic bags for wet clothes.
Single or Double accommodation
Day1, Delhi-Rishikesh(250km/345 meter): We will be warm welcome you at International Airport and then drive to Rishikesh for 6-7hours passing through traffic of Delhi and many small and big towns.
Finally you will be arriving in Rishikesh, it’s gateway of Himalayas and Land of Abode. . Upon arrival check in hotel or guest house. Latterly visit bank of Ganges and witness holy ceremony.