Villa Pablo is a light airy villa with high vaulted ceilings; four double bedrooms, all en-suite. Upstairs the master suites, decorated with Picasso prints, open onto expansion private sun terraces where tan lines are optional. The upper level boasts a match play snooker / pool table and overlooks forested hills.
Villa Paloma is a tropical modern dream with high ceilings and plenty of open spaces; four double bedrooms, all ensuite, and a fashionable housekeeper’s quarters that double as an extra children’s room. Upstairs the master suites, separated by an elegant tearoom furnished with originals from Jane Mansfield’s Hollywood home, contain attractive wall hangings by Picasso, Paloma’s father. Descending to the lower level we find a chef’s kitchen where we can arrange Thai cooking courses or from where we can cook for parties.
Both Pablo and Paloma Villas overlook your very own private FIFA approved mini-football pitch, complete with changing rooms, floodlights and villa access.
Enjoy a wellbeing retreat like no other, focusing on developing you as an individual. Your cost of booking covers a week-long stay in the beautiful city of Phuket;
- Three healthy menu's - breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Fitness classes, including yoga and meditation
- Five a side Football & Boxing
- A complimentary Thai massage
- Cooking, painting and vision board workshops
- Half-day amazing elephant trekking
- Golf experience
- Visit to local market - in time for Christmas shopping
- We will say farewells with a delicious dinner in town - your chance to socialise as a group