Join Britt Barrett and Lizzy Mello on a daylong adventure to Muir Beach. Focusing on ancient self-care practices in the Yogic and Ayurvedic traditions, we will learn how to incorporate simple and powerful healing tools into our every day lives. Kicking off the morning with an energizing yoga class led by Lizzy, we will stay toasty and warm by the big fire place at the Muir beach Community Center. The day will progress with a discussion on the principles of Ayurveda, a lively cooking demo, a delicious home cooked lunch, some light hiking and self care sharing circles. Rumor has is Britt will be making her famous coconut chai for us to enjoy, and she may even tell you her secret recipe! ;) Regardless if you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner please feel welcome to join. Lizzy and Britt will make this a nourishing and accessible experience for all who attend.
September 17th, 2016: Bring Health Home
- Extended yoga practice and meditation
- Ayurvedic cooking class with live demonstration
- Light hiking around Muir Beach
- Herbal teas, snacks and a delicious vegetarian lunch
- Closing circle and meditation
- The tools you need to bring these health practices into your daily life
Cost is $125 per person and includes lunch, tea and snacks.
- Transportation to Muir Beach
- Accomodation, this is NOT and overnight retreat