Join Certified Africa for an epic experience that will connect you to entrepreneurs and creatives that want to build a business in Ghana .
It's time to travel the world, expand your global network, explore your roots, and create memories you won't forget.
✳︎ Yellow Fever vaccination
✳︎ Updated Passport that will not expire within six months of the travel dates
✳︎ Ghana Visa
* Trip deposit is non - refundable.
* Any cancellations will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of other monies paid plus the cost to wire refund in order to cover Certified Africa’s administrative costs.
* All monies paid within 90 days of departure date, 70% of payment is non-refundable.
* All monies paid within 60 days of departure date, 100% of payment is non-refundable.
* All balance will be due 30 days before trip date.
THE ITINERARY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF THE TRAVELER AT ANY TIME. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF ANY CHANGES.
PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE AFTER DEPOSIT IS PAID.
ALSO OUR SEAMSTRESS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
You can contact Certified Africa for any inquiry about the trip on +1 (727) 222 1637 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Room will be shared with another participant of same sex, unless you are a couple. Roommate matching is available.
(Price is per person).
You will have your own room for the duration of the trip.
Today, you arrive to the motherland. You will be picked up by our team at the Airport the Certified Africa way.
Settle in, relax and enjoy the new environment while we complete an ice breaker for
everyone to connect and meet.
Tonight we will have our special Welcome dinner with some Ghanaian business men and women.
We will dine, network and dance in preparation for the journey ahead.
Meals Provided: Dinner