Cedar Valley Drill is headed to Southern California March 15th-20th. All students will be paying and signing up through the school. This link is a way for parents and family who would like to join along and be included in the flight, hotel, and Disney Tickets can be included. Keep in mind, Infinity Tours works primarily with the teachers/coaches, and all trip and itinerary decisions and/or changes will be determined by the teachers/coaches. Anyone needing different flight times on the departure/return will need to book their own airfare since Southwest groups department does not allow for any variance outside of the group flight set times.
If you have various family members wanting to join, you will need to sign each of them up.
Please make sure that if you are planning to purchase insurance, that you use the insurance link below to purchase insurance no more than 15 days after the deposit deadline for it to be valid.
Since 2020 and the COVID-19 Pandemic we have felt it an important part of our job to inform our participants of possible insurance options. Insurance must be purchased no more than 15 days after the deposit due date to be valid. Please be aware that we do not require insurance, but provide this information so those traveling with our company feel confident in their travel plans whether they choose to purchase insurance or not. Should any of the tour participants show interest in purchasing insurance, USI Insurance, is the company we recommend. Here are some reasons why:
USI Insurance offers two different plans that are of interest to our client base; the "Basic Plan" and "CFAR."
The basic plan covers 100% of your investment if the trip is cancelled. A cancellation claim on the basic plan is contingent on specific "reasons." Here are some reasons covered in the basic plan:
a. Your sickness, accidental injury or death as certified by a Physician. This does include a COVID diagnosis but you do need to get a note from your doctor.
b. sickness, accidental injury or death of a non-traveling family member.
c. You will be attending a family member's childbirth provided the pregnancy begins after Your effective date(Sept 14) and can be verified by medical records.
d. after 5 years of continuous employment at the same company, you are terminated or laid-off.
e. if you are called to active military duty.
f. There are more allowed reasons. For more details, call (855) 874-0156. to contact the insurance company directly.
With the "Cancel for any reason" or CFAR insurance, you can cancel for any reason you wish up to 48 hours before the trip and claim up to 70% from the insurance company. This would also be appropriate for mental health concerns. The 70% does not include any refund our company can offer you. In the event that you do cancel within 48 hours of departure and have purchased the CFAR coverage, InfinityTours will refund the remainder 30% of your trip not covered by USI Insurance. InfinityTours will only cover the above listed 30% if insurance has been purchased during the 15 day eligibility period.
If you wish to purchase travel insurance including the CFAR option visit the following link: https://my.travelinsure.com/infinitytours/?p=50035
Meet at SLC airport at 5:30 pm (flight departs at 7:45 pm)
Lands in LAX at 10:40 pm PST
DEPARTURE: SLC to LAS WN1943 15 Mar 23 7:25 pm arriving at 15 Mar 23 7:45 pm
LAS to LAX WN2322 15 Mar 23 9:30 pm arriving at 15 Mar 23 10:40 pm
RETURN: LAX to SLC WN3605 20 Mar 23 07:00 am arriving at 20 Mar 23 09:45 am
2 Checked bags, 1 carry-on and 1 Personal bag included
The students will be going to Disneyland for 2 days; Thursday, March 2nd, and Sunday, March 5th. The tickets will be 2-day park hopper tickets. It is still undetermined what park we will visit on what day. This includes 2 $30 food voucher
The hotel is located next to Disney
We have a 38-passenger bus for the students, we have 7 seats available for those wanting to ride on the bus from the airport to the hotel, and from the hotel to return to SLC. These seats will come first come first serve. Once full, you will be on your own to get around in California.
We have a 38-passenger bus for the students, and we have 7 extra spots available for those wanting to ride on the bus on March 19th. This bus will go to the workshop, the beach, and a group dinner. These seats will come, first come, first serve. Once full, you will be on your own to get around in California.
The students' package includes a 3-day park hopper. If you want to add a third day to your package, purchase this option. This includes $30 food voucher
SLC to LAS WN 1943 15 Mar 23 19:25 15 Mar 23 19:45
LAS to LAX WN 2322 15 Mar 23 21:30 15 Mar 23 22:40