First 2 nights at OM Waters has cozy comfortable camping on the houseboats
Good to know:
* There are sinks and toilets and showers at OM Waters but it is camping style. Options: creative wet wiping, sponge baths, jump in the lake!
* No alcohol or drugs permitted. If you smoke, please smoke away from the communal areas.
* No WiFi.
* Things to bring: bathing suit, towel, own water bottle to refill, bug spray, sunscreen, flashlight, layers for cool mornings/evenings.
* Unlimited drinking water will be available.
* Please note that the sleeping area will be either on bed frames or on the floor, and closed or open, depending on the number of bookings
* No yoga, meditation, or nature experience needed. All levels are welcome.
* Then we move to Kaomai Lanna where all standard accommodation is stylish and comfortable with western beds, air conditioning, shower, hot & cold water, hair dryer & teak furniture. Standard accommodation is twin share.
All meals are vegetarian made with the freshest ingredients available purchased at local markets daily and prepared by our wonderful chefs.
7 days of Yoga.
Transfer to OM Waters
Transfer from OM Waters to Kaomai Lanna Resort
Cultural excursion to Ganesh museum and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
Accommodation based on twin share, private rooms may be available.