Join Santa Barbara Cider Company for an exclusive tour through the Spanish cider regions of Asturias and the Basque. Spend 8 days traveling along the 'Green Coast', visiting renowned orchards, cider houses, and wineries. Learn about the historical and cultural impact of cider while exploring the picturesque villages that are home to one of Spain's greatest gastronomic pleasures. From Oviedo to San Sebastian, visiting Spanish cheese caves, experiencing the art of cider throwing, a cooking class with a renowned local chef and so much more.
Oviedo - Asiegu - Covadonga - Gijon - Llanes - Miradoiro de Ruiloba - Santillana del Mar Gil Blas - San Sebastion
• Meals and beverages not mentioned above.
• Transfers except those mentioned above.
• City taxes.
• Travel insurance.
• International airfare.
• Anything that is not included in the above list.
• This trip is not suitable for people with mobility problems.
• Hotels' availability has to be verified at time of booking and price may vary depending on its availability.
Due to reasons beyond our control, the itinerary and activities may be subject to change without notice and be replaced with similar tours and activities of equal or greater value.
• Hotels listed, including breakfast and VAT tax.
• All transfer services as per program.
• English-speaking guides on all days as per program.
• All cider house and winery visits, tastings shown in itinerary.
• All other activities as shown in the itinerary.
Once you have arrived in Oviedo, the capital of the Asturias region, you will be transferred to your hotel. There you will then meet the group and your tour manager for a walking tour of the city. History has recorded that the city of Oviedo was established by two monks in 761. On your tour, you will see sights such as the Cathedral of San Salvador, also known as the Metropolitan Cathedral Basilica of the Holy Saviour, a Roman Catholic Church, and a basilica in the center of Oviedo.
Drive along the beautiful north coast of Green Spain, stopping for a visit to Nava. Here you will explore the Museo de las Sidra, Cider Museum of Asturias.
Welcome dinner to be hosted in the Barrel, near what is known as Cider Blvd in Oviedo.
Overnight at Hotel Soho Boutique 3*, breakfast and tax included.