You asked for more Ladies-only trips, and we've been listening! Enjoy our 5* reviewed classic trip to Bosnia with like-hearted ladies from around the world.
This is the first trip we ever hosted at Halal Travel Guide almost 5 years ago, and it continues to be one of our most popular trips. Here's what you say when you travel with us:
"Best travel guide in town (Perioddt),very considerate of everyone’s travel preferences, you get to interact with the locals and learn about their history. The amazing part is a percentage of the proceeds go towards to help those less fortunate and the planet. In the words of Mohammed Ali- “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.”
Travel experience and Sadaqah in one, can’t get better than that. Looking forward to our many more adventures together. Next trip Imma bring the siblings 🙌🏾 iA."
For more reviews head over to our official TrustPilot page
What you'll experience
Departure 1: Saturday 24th June - Thursday 29th June 2023
Departure 2: Saturday 22nd July - Thursday 27th July 2023
Departure 3: Saturday 5th August- Thursday 10th August 2023
ARRIVAL TRANSFER: On Saturday from 10 am - 12 pm (2-hour window)
DEPARTURE TRANSFER: On Thursday from 07:30 - 09:00 am.
Arrival/Departure Airport: Dubrovnik (DBV)
Please note it takes around 2.5 hours to drive from Mostar-Dubrovnik Airport, so your return flight should not depart before midday (12 pm). Many airlines including British Airways, EasyJet and Jet2 all fly direct to Dubrovnik Airport, where our driver will pick you up and take you across the border into Bosnia.
These transfer windows have been planned to align with most international flights to Dubrovnik. We welcome guests from all nationalities and countries to join the trip and can arrange separate airport transfers where necessary, for an additional fee.
Please familiarise yourself with the Ts&Cs below
1. A £60 deposit is required to confirm your booking. The deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable.
2. Full payment is required no later than 8 weeks before your trip departure.
3. Once you have made your full payment it is non-refundable and non-transferable. You may sell your space to somebody else should you find you are no longer able to travel.
4. Cancellations less than 10 weeks before trip departure are liable to incur costs. Should you anticipate challenges travelling, please give us as much notice as possible.
5. We strongly recommend you buy travel insurance as soon as making your booking, to protect yourself in case unforeseen circumstances arise and you are no longer able to travel. This should include medical cover and cancellation protection in the event of covid.
6. Entry requirements: It is incumbent upon each traveller to familiarise themselves with the entry requirements to the country they are visiting. This includes visas and covid testing status.
7. All guests are screened following booking. Should you not pass the screening process, your deposit will be refunded.
Welcome to Bosnia!
We'll pick you up at Dubrovnik Airport and begin the scenic drive along the Adriatic coast as we enter Bosnia. Today you'll enjoy your first meal in Bosnia and begin exploring Herzegovina's beautiful mountain and river scenery.
Once we've crossed the border into Bosnia we'll take you for your first lunch with us in the quaint town of Stolac, before continuing the journey to your hotel.
Tonight you'll spend your first evening in the Old Town in Mostar, only a few minutes walk from the famous Stari Most.