Girls LOVE Travel announces CO-ED trip to Discover Ancient Egypt!
Girls LOVE Travel has six all-girl trips scheduled to Discover Ancient Egypt in the next year. But for those of you who want to travel there with your husband, boyfriend, brother, father, son or other male humans, here's a co-ed trip just for you!
Guided tours include transportation and entry fees to all these sites:
• Great Pyramids of Giza
• The Great Sphinx of Giza
• Photo opp on a camel at the Pyramids
• Step Pyramid in Sakkara
• Colossus of Ramses in Memphis
• Egyptian Museum of Antiquities
• Khan El Kalili Bazaar
• The Citadel and Alabaster Mosque of Muhammed Ali
• Coptic Cairo - Hanging Church and Jewish Synagogue
• Church of Saints Sergius and Bacchus, believed to be where Joseph, Mary and Jesus rested after their journey into Egypt
• Luxor and Karnak Temples
• Valley of the Kings
• Queen Hatshepsut Temple
• Colossi of Memnon
• Edfu Temple
• Kom Ombo Temple
• Crocodile Mummification Museum
• Felucca boat ride on the Nile
• Philae Temple
The cost of this trip is $2,349 per person, based on double occupancy.
This does NOT include airfare to and from Egypt.
If you would like a single room, the extra cost is $345.
Pyramid view rooms are an additional $50 per person in a double room. The cost covers all five nights in Cairo.
Your space will be secured when we receive a deposit of $500.
Upon receipt, 50% of the deposit paid is nonrefundable.
The balance is due by two months before your departure (January 26, 2019.)
We will be happy to set up a payment plan that works for you.
Cancellation and Refunds
In the event that you need to cancel your trip, these fees will be applied:
• Between 100-61 days before your arrival date, refundable amount of deposit ($250).
• Between 60 and 46 days before your arrival date, 50% of the entire tour price.
• Between 45 and 31 days before your arrival date, 75% of the entire tour price.
• Between 30 and 1 days before your arrival date, 100% of the entire tour price.
You should fly in and out of Cairo, Egypt.
Please arrive on Wednesday, March 27.
Due to hotel check-in, afternoon or evening arrivals are best.
Your return flight should be scheduled for Friday, April 5.
PLEASE CHECK THE PHOTO GALLERY FOR A CALENDAR,
OR LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK AIRFARE!!!!!!
As soon as you get off the plane, you will see our airport agent holding a sign with your name on it. He will help you get your Egyptian visa, lead you through VIP passport control, through baggage claim, and then escort you to your hotel across from the Great Pyramids!
On the way to the hotel, we'll give you a welcome gift for your bucket list trip –a little bucket filled with travel goodies and snacks from Girls LOVE Travel.
Since guests will be arriving throughout the day, we will have a hospitality area in the hotel where you can meet your fellow travelers and trip staff.