Do you have a deep love for yoga? Can you envision immersing yourself in the lifestyle, teachings and practices of yoga with likeminded people? Have you dreamt of taking your practice to the next level, and sharing your deep love of yoga with others as a career?
You've come to the right place.
Join us for our 200-Hour training where you will spend three weeks learning, expanding, and growing in community with like-minded yogis. You will learn:
- Anatomy and physiology, an essential foundation for practicing and teaching safely
- Philosophy and energy psychology to take your practice beyond the physical
- Ayurveda, nature-connection, and self care practices to ignite your personal growth, a sense of gratitude, and love
-Skills for teaching with confidence and grace, and the power to deeply impact your community through yoga
- Much, much more!
- We honor our connection with nature and mother earth. We approach yoga as a means of exploring and deepening this connection.
- We understand that the learning process is not linear. Our teaching model incorporates group discussion, hands-on experimentation, experiential learning, and instructor support and feedback.
- We value the student learning process as both somatic and intellectual, offering rest and/or movement breaks throughout the day to encourage integration of the material.
- We value spiritual growth and personal development as a part of our YTT experience. While this is an intensive learning environment, it is also an opportunity to be impacted by yoga on a deep level.
- We emphasize safe and accurate anatomical cueing to support the longevity of your and your students' practices.
- We encourage modifications, adaptations, and the use of props to share yoga with all body types and needs.
Gourmet Vegetarian Meals
Your stay at Casa B Coco includes three delicious, consciously prepared meals each day. All meals are gourmet vegetarian. Fresh, locally caught fish is served a few times a week.
Special Meal Requests
Upon request, Coco B Isla will do its best to provide for special meal needs (such as lactose intolerance, food allergies, …etc.) These requests are required to be communicated at least 2 weeks in advance. Please communicate your request to the organizer of your program and keep in mind that a huge variety of non-allergic products are not as easily available in Mexico (as for example in the U.S.)
We dreamed for over a decade of creating a beautiful Caribbean sanctuary where guests could unwind, refresh, and immerse in comfort, tranquility and timeless style. A place where stress dissolves in the beautiful blue sea, sunsets take your breath away, and the daily grind returns to a welcome fragrance in the morning air.
Welcome to Coco B Isla & Coco B Yoga & Wellness, a sanctuary on Isla Mujeres, the Isle of Women. The island is home of Ixchell, the Mayan Goddess of fertility & Healing, and one of the Caribbean's most wonderful islands celebrating the Mexican and Mayan cultures afloat on the crystal blue Caribbean waters.
Coco B Isla is dedicated to offering a beautiful luxury yoga & wellness sanctuary where like minded guests will practice, relax, connect, and delight in the splendor of the sanctuary, the island, and beautiful region.
In that mission they have created a full service destination dedicated to offering a luxury all-inclusive yoga and vacation experience.
Isla Mujeres is a small island, located conveniently off the shores of Cancun. Just a short ferry ride away, Isla Mujeres feels much quieter and more relaxed then the hustle and bustle of the mainland. Isla Mujeres is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, incredible snorkeling, and an abundance of Caribbean color and culture.