A journey designed for people with physical disabilities. We have considered every need to create a trip that fulfill all accessible needs. From vans with lift and anchor to hotel rooms, restrooms, and adventures. You will discover Costa Rica like every tourist does.
This a 100% accesible package is based on four people traveling together on two double rooms, sharing the accesible van and doing all the activities together.
Cancellation policies that apply:
- Cancellations made 45 days prior to arrival, 25% penalty applies.
- Cancellations made between 44 to 30 days prior to arrival, 50% penalty applies.
- Cancellations made between 29 to 15 days prior to arrival, 75% penalty applies.
- Cancellations made between 14 to 0 days prior to arrival, 100% penalty applies.
- Portions of the trip not used or no shows, are non refundable.
All accessible trips around Costa Rica with IL VIAGGIO TRAVEL support with 1% of its sells the non profit organization Costa Rica Accessible Network which works really hard in developing a destination for All!!! As well 2% of the sells of Accessible Trips go to a fund which finances an accessible tour for a local Costa Rican with disability in conditions of risk and social and economic vulnerability. Because we believe recreation is a human right and a therapy.
greeting and meeting at San Jose international airport
private accessible transportation & experienced certified guide
welcome kit and brief in of your trip
01 night in San Jose
If you arrive early to the country we have included a guided visit of San Jose where you will visit the central avenue, jade museum, national theater, national market. (everything closes at 5pm)
Dinner at Barrio Escalante market (food sampler)