Cruise Yacht Angelito
The Angelito I. is high-quality craftsmanship for 16 passengers, with a perfect level of space and comfort. The 8 double cabins are all on the same main deck and include large picture windows, a small but complete private bathroom, individual air conditioning, and the option to have twin beds or a double bed accommodation.
The cabins offer enough storage space and a small safe.
The spacious dining and social room situated on the upper deck, and the big sun- and shadow deck offer a lot of additional space.
With high-quality engines and generators, the Angelito is a fast and efficient ship, less noisy and more eco-friendly, and a high quality electric and electronic equipment guarantee safety, which is our priority.
Best itineraries, the professional naturalist guide, the friendly crew, and the delicious food complete the excellent experience on board!
The Yacht Angelito has a 2-weeks-route: one of the weeks, from Sunday to Sunday, tours with ITINERARY A including highlights like Genovesa, Bartholomew and Española. The following week, also from Sunday to Sunday, with ITINERARY B, includes highlights like Isabela, Fernandina and Floreana, and others.
The ITINERARY A is possible for 8, 5, and 4 days cruises, ITINERARY B only for 8 days. Additionally, combinations for 11, 12, and 15 days are possible without any repetition of visiting points.
1. Sunday: Baltra – Las Bachas
2. Monday: Mosquera – Cerro Dragon
3. Tuesday: Tagus Cove (Isabela)– Punta Espinoza (Fernandina)
4. Wednesday: Urbina Bay – Elizabeth Bay
5. Thursday: Punta Moreno – Navigation to Villamil with Whale Watching
6. Friday: Puerto Villamil: Sierra Negra: hike to the Crater–Tortoise Breeding Center
7. Saturday: Floreana: Punta Cormorant – Corona del Diablo – Post Office Bay – Puerto Ayora
8. Sunday: (Daphne Panoramic) – Baltra
Please remark, that itineraries might be changed; the best alternatives would be offered. NO possibility of any refund