We start this experience in Puerto Ayora, then we take a speed boat to go to Isabela Island to see native animals such as land turtles, flamingos and zarapitos, along with much flora and fauna.
Visit the Concha Perla Beach, where visitors can swim and snorkel with tropical fish, penguins and turtles.
Group type: Not private (shared)
Max travelers per product: 15
* ASK FOR AVAILANILITY BEFORE BOOKING
* Not wheelchair accessible
* Children must be accompanied by an adult
* This is travel by boat, please plan accordingly (i.e motion sickness medication)
* Wet suits is not included you must rent by yourself if you decide
Level of difficulty:
* Most travelers can participate
Guides and languages in person:
* English, Spanish
Policy type: All sales final
Travelers will not receive any refund regardless of cancellation status.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
* This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
We begin the tour at 06H15 AM at the port of Puerto Ayora to board the ferry that will take us to Isabela. (Transfer in boat has a duration of 2 hours approximately until arrive to Isabela)
We start the activity at 09:00 from Isabela Island, from the bay we go by means of a boat to a group of islets called Tintoreras. Well known for being the habitat of penguins and white tip sharks!
Other animals that we can observe while we surround the islets are: rays, sea turtles, bay sharks, colorful fish, etc.
Tintorera sharks. Along a channel with fences on one of its edges, we can find a large number of individuals of the species. Likewise, we enjoyed a snorkeling time near the site.
At the end of our activity in the complex, we headed to the port to enjoy lunch.
Our next stop is the flamingo lagoon. We have time to take pictures. To finish, we headed to the Arnaldo Tupiza Breeding Center. We can see the turtles in the conservation area.
We finish the tour at 14:00 p.m. then we have to come back to Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz - 2 Hours of Ferry