This "teaser trip" will give you as a player and parent an insight to our study and play program in Dublin, Ireland. You will familiarize yourself with all aspects of our programs & immerse yourself in our week long Thanksgiving Camp.
- Accommodation - (Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa)*
- Traditional Irish Evening Entertainment (Dance, Music, Food & Fun)
- Visit some of Dublin's Top City Attractions
- 4 Day Thanksgiving Soccer Camp
- Player Fitness Testing
- Transportation for duration of your stay in Dublin (Excluding Airport Transfers)
*Subject to availability, otherwise 3/4 star hotel
DBSIFA is an International Football Academy based in Dublin, Ireland. The program is focused on developing the overall soccer player male & female, both on and off the field through training and education.
Our world-class high-performance center in Dublin allows us to develop every aspect of a player’s game tactically, physically, and mentally.
Education both on and off the field is at the core of all our stay and train programs.
The Emerald Isle is one of Europe’s most prized jewels. It is ranked just outside the top 10 most "peaceful" nations in the world to visit, in comparison to USA which is ranked 121.
Woven with wild greenery and Gaelic legends, rugged Atlantic beaches and mystery-shrouded sites rub shoulders with the cosmopolitan cities of Belfast and Dublin, where literary history and warm Irish hospitality are always in abundance.
There is no better or safer place to study & play soccer with guaranteed colligate credits transferring back to your US college. All our education programs are accredited by the MSCHE (Middle State Commission for Higher Education).
Robbie Keane - (La Galaxy, Tottenham Hotspurs, Liverpool Inter Milan & more)
Damien Duff - (Chelsea FC, Newcastle United, Fulham FC & More)
Kevin Doyle - (Colorado Rapids, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Queens Park Rangers)
Chris McCann - (Atalanta United, Burnley FC, Wigan)
Remember, if you join us on this "teaser trip" and book one of our study & play programs within 12 months, you will receive your ALL YOUR MONEY BACK, and this becomes A FREE TRIP TO IRELAND
Day 1 - will require an overnight flight from USA to Dublin
Day 2 -
- Arrival to Dublin Airport
- Depart the Airport for Dunboyne Castle Hotel
- Meet your DBSIFA Rep at the hotel (Welcome Pack) - Check in & Free time to rest & explore the ground
- Evening time will consist of a welcome dinner & week rundown