2019 is the Year of Return and commemoration of the diaspora's return to the continent 400 years after the transatlantic slave trade. Ghana is the epicenter and December is the absolute best time to visit. With people from all over the world to party and celebrate the year with the people they love the festive move is an epic experiences. This ten day, nine night experience takes you into the heart of the action with immersive experiences that truly connect you to Ghana. From nightlife and exclusive events in Accra, to walking the journey of the door of no return at the slave castles in Cape Coast, to exploring the "Ghanaian Riviera" in Ada, the itinerary is meant to give you a taste of tradition mixed with ambition.
* Airport transfer
* Ground Transfers / in-country travel to listed itinerary items
* Meals as indicated
* Entry fees for excursions
* Double Occupancy Accommodations [Single Supplement Available Upon Request] ]
* R/T Airfare to/from destination country
* Medical care
* Travel Insurance
* Determine if you need to update your passport
* US Citizens and Passport Holders Require A Visa For Ghana
* Nigerian and other ECOWAS Passport Holders do not require a visa
* Ghana Requires a Yellow Fever Vaccine for Entry
* Ghana is a malaria zone, consult your travel physician for advice on the best prophylaxis for you.
* Notify your banking institutions of pending travel
* Sign up for State Department/Embassy alerts
* Travel Insurance is required
- Deposit is non-refundable 30 days after booking
- 50% of installment payments are refundable up until 90 days before departure
- Within 90 days of departure your trip is non-refundable
We seek to deliver the most value to our customers during our TSTMKRS Tours. As such, our trips are priced based on the overall value of the package delivered and not on an activity-by-activity basis. As such, refunds cannot be issued for cancellation of an activity due to uncontrollable circumstances (i.e. weather, etc.). In all cases, we will do our very best to reschedule or replace any cancelled events, but this cannot be guaranteed.
Check into hotel and relax by the pool. Sip a cocktail and relax as you prepare to meet the other travelers. Receive a warm welcome in the traditional Ghanaian way complete with chef-prepared meal, music, and lots of "Akwaaba".
Your first experience of the day will be a photo walk of Osu, the neighborhood you'll call home during your stay. You'll explore with an in-demand local photographer and see the nooks and crannies of Accra's most popular district.
After your tour, be prepared to change into something fancy as you head yo one of Accra's most anticipated events - The Garden Party.