Destination India is a 16-day trip to India that blends the infinite richness of Northern India excursions with the 18th Annual International Yoga Festival.
Going back to the origins of yoga will expand your professional growth, strengthen your practice and deepen your spiritual connection to the Self. Your accommodations, transportation, classes and meals are included. Our senior teachers and experienced staff will accompany you throughout the journey, so you can focus your energy on the boundless learning, creativity and spiritual opportunities that India has to offer!
* Five-star accommodation in hotels at Delhi, Jaipur and Agra
* Three meals per day: breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Accommodation at Parmarth Niketan Ashram , Rishikesh
* Attendance at the 18th Annual International Yoga Festival including all classes, workshops, lectures and ceremonies
* Assistance on arrival and departure by our team and staff
* All group ground transportation as per the itinerary
* Accompanying English-speaking, expert guide for sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Monument and museum entrance tickets as per the itinerary
* Currently applicable taxes in India
* Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
* Sound & light show in Akshardham, Delhi
* Elephant ride at Amber fort Jaipur
* Special Traditional Dinner at Rajashthani village Chowki Dhani, Jaipur
* Tonga ride to visit Taj Mahal in Agra
* Photographs and video coverage for the entire trip
All visitors to India require a Visa which MUST be obtained before arrival in the country. Visas are issued online. We will help you with each and every process.