If you've been drawing in too much stress, give yourself a break. Let your body start soaking up some healing energy from the sun and the sea. Commit to yourself and feel your mind, body, and soul connection. Step away from the phone and computer and into some new healthy habits. Our retreat is designed to shed the old and allow the new you to shine through. We have done our homework! We have found what works and what doesn’t. This is your first step toward feeling unstuck and moving into a lifestyle of joy and love.
What works and what we will be doing:
- If you don’t know anything about yoga, perfect, we will intro you. If you are an expert, perfect, let’s practice! Enjoy daily guided yoga on our ocean view terrace.
- Ways to develop your style of meditation and key resources for developing a routine. Enjoy daily morning meditation.
- Water is life! We love and can’t live without the ocean. Let’s get in it and play!
- It makes the world go round. We will have a musician on hand. Learn how, just listen or sing and dance your heart out!
- Fresh air = fresh mind. Connecting with nature is the best. We are going to adventure!
- Does your dating profile mention that you like long walks on the beach? We like fitness, it’s fun!
- Get what’s in your melon out of your melon and put it on some paper. Aaahhh feels good just thinking about it. A complimentary journal is waiting for you.
- Giving makes us feel better and it connects us. We will partner with The island school to tag sea turtles!
- The heart of your success is here. Nourish yourself with all things health. This includes Food. Relax and recharge. We will share with you our health secrets.
- To yourself and to others. We are all in this life thing together. We are open hearted and genuinely care about you. We love listening, so please share how we can help you live a meaningful and mindful life.
What doesn’t and what we will not be doing:
- Wasting countless hours on the phone or computer. I think you know why. Digital detox starts here.
- Judgement and comparison - learn a healthy way to your social media and life conflicts to others.
- Fear to Be: You can be or do anything you put your mind to at any given time. You don’t have to wait until you are perfectly ready to start. Baby steps start now.
- A negative mindset- It won’t get us to where we need to be. Let’s learn steps to positivity.
- Not having fun with Life- This is our only chance to do this. Let’s do it well!
When searching for commercial flights, the airport to fly into is Governor's Harbour, Bahamas (GHB). Arrival day is April 11th, departing April 15th.
Let us know if you have any other questions! Talk soon.
Deedra and Chelsea.