The Venue: Tulum is a tiny jewel located on a pristine strip of Caribbean coastline south of Cancun. Its dramatically situated Mayan ruins, underground cenotes, and fascinating wildlife attract travelers looking for either adventure or relaxation. Tulum’s crystal blue water, confectioner-sugar sand, and balmy breezes make it one of the most coveted beach destinations in the world. Shambala Petit Hotel is situated on a prime slice of oceanfront in Tulum Beach. Shambala offers accommodations like no other boutique hotel in the area. Cabanas are spacious and include private bathrooms and air conditioning. Your doorway is just steps from the turquoise Caribbean waters.
Cuisine: Shambala’s restaurant serves fresh locally-sourced fish, organic chicken, and a variety of local fruits and vegetables. An assortment of signature salads will leave you feeling satisfied, lighter, and cleaner. Shambala’s creative menu is designed to fulfill, nourish and cleanse, and will delight the both the simplest and most sophisticated palates.
The Delights: Your retreat includes all the things you need feel pampered and rejuvenated. You can choose from a relaxing massage, Tarot reading, or Mayan egg cleansing. In addition, you will receive a custom bathing suit fitting resulting in a suit that leaves you feeling strong and confident as you stroll the beach. Your retreat also includes a personal one on one life planning session with Dr. Kyle, as well as a private excursion to a monkey reserve.
The Benefits: You will come away with a renewed sense of self, fabulous connections with like-minded women, and a plan for connecting with your inner badass.
* Welcome reception
* 3 morning deep-dive retreat sessions.
* Boutique accommodations, double occupancy (yes, there are two beds in the rooms)
* Three hearty, healthy meals per day.
* Airport transfers
* Transportation and guide for monkey reserve
* Custom bathing suit fitting
* Choice of massage, Tarot reading, or Mayan egg cleansing
* Personal one on one life planning session with Dr. Kyle.
* Airfare to and from Cancun International Airport
* Alcoholic beverages
* Personal expenditures (i.e. souvenirs, extra spa services, taxis, laundry, tips)