SOUTH INDIA: MAGIC AND REJUVENATION
Join Maria for a truly rejuvenating escape to the Bay of Bengal. Pondicherry is a unique French city nestled within the palm tress on the eastern coast of India. Home to the famous Auroville community and Sri Aurobindo's ashram, this city is a mecca for peace and meditative discourse. Discover an utopia for living peacefully.
Our days begin with with yoga outside under the skies and palm trees, followed by amazing Indian cuisine breakfast. Our daily excursions will include visiting Ponchicherry and touring this lively city. Included is visiting Sri Aurobindo Ashram and the amazing community of Auroville.
There will be time to relax on the ocean, visit the Ayurvedic Spa and much more.
If you're looking for a mix of luxury, rejuvenation and spiritual, meditative retreat then this is it!
• 6 days, 5 nights accommodations at the luxurious Le Pondy Hotel
• Gourmet daily buffet breakfast and dinner
• Transportation and entrance fees to all excursions and events
• Daily Yoga and Meditation classes with Maria Garre in beautiful outdoor setting
• Daily excursions
• Roundtrip Airport to hotel transfers
• Air Transportation to Chennai
• Travel or any other kind of insurance
• Costs and expenses for medical treatment arising due to any calamity
• Any accommodation, travel or transport (or upgrade) outside of our above itinerary for any reason
• Extra sightseeing outside our planned schedule
• Extra meals, drinks, snacks etc.
• Tips, donations for guide, driver, etc.
- Arrival to Cheannai airport for group travel to Pondicherry via car. Trip takes 3 hrs. approximately.