Our retreat is perfectly timed to occur during a truly divine festival: Dev Diwali, celebrated primarily in Varanasi. During the festival you will witness the ghats of the Ganga lit by thousands of ghee lamps, special ceremonies performed by Brahmin priests along the Ganga all via private boat access.
Enjoy the luxury of our hotel oasis as a way to counter the activity filled days with delightful spa treatments, poolside relaxation, peacock gazing and more. Daily we will explore and learn about various myths, temple sites and participate in a private puja a the Durga Kund temple.
Varanasi, is one of the most colorful, mythical, spiritual places on the planet. Historically known as Kashi, it is considered to be one of the oldest and holiest cities in the world.
This is a place where the mystery of life and death all come together. Situated along the banks of the Ganga, Varanasi is a more then it’s a destination it is a place of moksha, liberation.
• Gourmet daily buffet breakfast and dinner
• Transportation and entrance fees to all excursions and events
• Daily Yoga and Meditation classes with Maria Garre in beautiful outdoor setting
• Local English speaking guide to support excursion and learning
• Daily excursions to temples and holy ceremonies
• Professional lectures with Philosophy scholars and professors regarding Hinduism and spirituality
• Roundtrip Airport to hotel transfers
• Travel or any other kind of insurance
• Costs and expenses for medical treatment arising due to any calamity
• Any accommodation, travel or transport (or upgrade) outside of our above itinerary for any reason
• Extra sightseeing outside our planned schedule
• Extra meals, drinks, snacks etc.
• Tips, donations for guide, driver, etc.