Join Maria Garre for a Magical Adventure
Get ready to embark on a truly transformative, divine journey, yatra. Come to renew your spirit, embrace the light within and feel the magic of this land during our 10-day retreat. Every day is a cultural and mythological adventure filled with story that comes to life and into practice. Wake up daily to devotion and purification with Ma Ganga and feel her waters and sounds cleanse your sprit. Yoga practices are especially sequenced to match the rhythm of our retreat.
From rafting in the sacred river Ganges, to spice, sari shopping in the market, you will love the unfolding of each day. Be completely nurtured and cared for as Maria has vast knowledge and experience of India along with her excellent, professional team in India. Our amazing native, local team drops us right into Indian culture and customs.
We manage all the details, so you can show up, dive in, and allow yourself the time and space to tend to the Self and welcome the light.
This years retreat is curated around a very special festival called Diwali, the festival of lights. Learn how to celebrate and invite the auspicious offerings of this festival time that brings light, wisdom, health and wealth.
Sample Activities Include:
- VIP Ganga Aarti celebrations
- Private Havana (fire ceremony) at sacred local Shiva temple
- Hiking excursions
- Ganga white water rafting
- Indian cooking class
- Haridwar sacred sites and temple tour
- Vedic opening ceremony
- 10 days, 9 nights lodging (options available)
- Daily Ayurvedic Vegetarian breakfast and dinner
- All transportation, entrance fees to all planned excursions and events
- Meditation, Pranayama and Yoga classes
- Ayurvedic treatments (1 abhyanga, 1 shirodhara)
- Guided excursions with Maria and local guides to enrich your cultural experience
- Land transfer from Delhi or Jolly Grant Airport to Rishikesh retreat hotel
- Airfare to/from India
- Incidentals, Tips
- School donations other charitable donations you may want to give
- Extra days hotel booking
- Meals outside of specified retreat inclusions
- Special meal request or extra meals not part of our retreat menu or offerings
Once you book your international travel, preferable arrival to Delhi then we will coordinate your arrival to Rishikesh. Included in your package is car travel from Delhi or Dehradun to Rishikesh.
FLIGHTS: strong recommend direct flights from New York to Delhi. Popular airlines are JetAirways, Singapore Airlines, United, American Airlines, Emirates, Virgin Atlantic, Quatar. Some do not offer directly flights to Delhi.
Please note all retreat deposits are non-refundable and total retreat payment is due within 6 weeks of retreat start date.
Should a cancellation occur, participants are eligible to receive a refund minus the deposit up until 90 days prior retreat start date of any payments made. No refunds will be given 90-days or less of retreat start date.
We strongly encourage purchasing trip insurance as we cannot issue refunds due to the international nature of the retreat and costs associated with allocating space and time.
More spacious, large room 13 by 17 with balcony and view.
Spacious, large room 13 by 17 with balcony view.
Smaller room 11 by 13 . Cozy and comfortable. Some rooms have windows, some do not. A perfect choice for some that need more quiet for sleeping.
Smaller room 11 by 13 without balcony. Economical choice for two people to share smaller space.
A very large spacious room with King bed and sitting area. It is a quiet room. This room does not have a balcony or outside window. Perfect for those wanting space and quiet.
Retreat begins around 4 pm with Vedic Ceremony, opening circle and Ganga Aarti.