The guide will pick up you in the lobby of your hotel ( Hotel pick up inside the urban perimeter of Guayaquil)
In this tour we will watching Dolphins then we will take the lunch in this place in a traditional restaurant of the area
Group type: Not private (shared)
Max travelers per product: 30
* PRICE IS PER PERSON
* Not wheelchair accessible
* Children must be accompanied by an adult
* We recommend taking a hat, block sun and comfortable shoes for walking
* Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
* Meeting spot given by the operator (near the hotel of the passenger)
* We provide Multilingual guide
Level of difficulty:
* Most travelers can participate
Guides and languages in person:
* English, Spanish
Policy type: All sales final
Travelers will not receive any refund regardless of cancellation status.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
* This experience can be operated from one customer.
Transfer from Guayaquil to Puerto el Morro to see the dolphins
Dolphin watching in this area
We will go to Puerto el Morro to embark on the boats to the mangrove where we will see the different types of birds such as the frigates, pelicans and the heron Rosada, we can take pictures and footage of bottlenose dolphins.
Here we are going to taste the seafood