Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
• Airport Dubai shuttle transfers round trip
• Taxes and fees
• Tourism Dirham fees in Dubai
• 6 Night hotel accommodations at deluxe 4 Star hotel
• Welcome “Meet and Greet”
• 10 meals: 6 breakfasts, 2 lunch, 2 dinner
• Comprehensive sightseeing per itinerary
• Dubai City Tour Full day with Lunch
• Desert Safari, Campsite and BBQ Dinner
• Camel ride - 4x4 Jeep ride
• Belly dance Performance
• Dubai Museum
• Dubai Marina & Dhow Dinner Show
• Visit the Souk Market Spice and Gold
• Burj Khalifa
• Abu Dubai Tour of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
• Experienced English-speaking Tour Director
• Travel Insurance - Mandatory
• Items of a Personal Nature
• Emirates Airline – Rates end of December 2021
• Meals and beverages not specifically indicated
• Optional Tours
Emirates Airlines rates and conditions will be available end of December.
Also, baggage requirements. Please purchase travel insurance to protect your investment. Pre-existing condition(s) must be purchased within 14 days of first deposit.
Tours are not guaranteed you will be eligible to receive a refund in the event the tour is cancelled. However, in most cases you can receive a future credit.
IT'S YOUR DAY VACATION will not be responsible for any passports problems. It is your responsibility to obtain the necessary travel documents before the trip.
Travel Assistance: For your personal comfort, group participants requiring assistance are expected to have a traveling companion who is cable of and totally responsible providing any and all required assistance.
Registration and liability forms will be required to submit.
Cancellations must be received in writing.
For more information: Reservations, Payments, Cancellations & Changes, Itinerary or Tours, please contact us during business hours: (Mon-Fri, 10:00am-2:00pm EST & CLOSED Sat-Sun, 804-447.0777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Itinerary subject to change at any time if deemed necessary.
Travel insurance is highly recommended. You should research and choose a travel insurance policy carefully. Below is the link for Travel Guard/AIG travel insurance. Please read the policy carefully. If you choose to purchase the policy, you are required to pay for it separately.
Passports should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from your scheduled return date.