Join us in the redwoods to connect to mother earth, breathe fresh air, stretch our bodies and celebrate the longest days of the year!
10:00 - Meet your hiking guide at the Canyon Meadow Staging Area parking lot
10:15 - Hike to Old Church
10:30 - Greet and settle in*
11:00 - Opening circle & intention setting around flower mandala
11:30 - Meditation & Yoga
1pm - Lunch
2pm - Closing circle*
2:30 - 4pm - Socializing and relaxing
* Please plan to be with us to open and close the sacred space together.
Our home for the day is the Old Church Picnic Site at Redwood Regional Park. You'll meet your hiking guide at the Canyon Meadow Staging Area parking lot at 10am for a 10:15am departure to our picnic site. Parking costs $5 at the park.
- Yoga mat
- Full water bottle
- Packed lunch
- A pen and notebook or few pieces of paper
- Anything you would like charged with good juju on our alter (crystal, jewelry, feather, rock...anything!)
- A cloth or blanket to sit on/use for knee padding in postures
- Any adult beverages that you would like to enjoy after our closing circle