Elemental Yoga & Nature Connection Retreat is a supportive and authentic space for you to slow down, explore, have fun, embody your essential nature and re-earth.
Set in the beautiful Sidemen Valley, East Bali, the Nirarta Centre for Living Awareness provides a naturally nourishing environment in which to embrace our whole selves away from the rhythms of daily life.
• All daily meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as refreshments
• 5 nights accommodation in super cosy rooms
• 2 daily yoga sessions – Morning Elemental Practice and Evening Yin Yoga or Yoga Nidra
• Daily enquiry and nature connection practices
• Water Cleansing ritual with Balinese High Priestess
• A complementary one hour Balinese Massage
• Unlimited drinking water, tea and coffee
* Pick up from the airport
We are here to make your trip as comfortable and hassle-free as possible, so please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions - either by clicking on the blue 'contact organizer' button on the right hand side of this page, or by emailing us on email@example.com.
Here are a few things that you may want to consider before departing:
Passport: make sure your passport is still valid for more than 6 months.
Insurance: health & travel insurance is required.
Health: as we will be doing physical practices, please insure your level of fitness and health is reasonably good; especially if you are not used to humid and warm weather.
Electricity and outlets: In Bali and Indonesia you can expect the 2 pin socket and plug as used in larger parts of Europe. The pins are round, not flat or rectangular. 220V.
Visa: Depending on your passport, there are 3 options to enter Indonesia that apply to most travelers:
1. No Visa Required for many countries, which allows for free entry, 30-day stay non-extendable.
2. Visa on Arrival (VoA) needed for some countries at a cost of US$35, valid for 30 day stay, and extendable once for another 30 days.
3. Visa needed prior to arriving in Indonesia. Please check the link below for more up to date visa regulations and to determine what category applies to your nationality.
Vaccinations info: Not Necessary.