Samuel Perry, clinical herbalist from Arbor Vitae, School of Traditional Medicine in NY, and Susanna Raeven, owner of Raven Crest Botanicals, are sharing their plant knowledge and deep connection with the green world with you.
- Take a farm tour and experience a plant's journey from seed to herb to harvest to
- Make your own flower essence
- Learn about the energetic circle of plant medicine
- Incorporate the elements and gestures of plants into your practice
- Create a plant mandala
- Discuss intakes and consultations
- Explore ways to create formulas
- Learn about Amazonian plant spirit medicines
- Take time to open your heart in the garden
• delicious vegan/vegetarian farm grown meals
• plants and materials to make flower essences
• swimming pond / bon fire / yoga platform
• train/bus station pickup from Albany if needed
(please let us know how you are planning to come to the farm so we can organize ride shares and pickups)
Our 200 year old farm house and lovely cabin have shared rooms, shared beds and floor sleeping space available.
There are many beautiful spots to pitch a tent around the cabin.