HIGHLIGHTS OF EVEREST BASE CAMP SHORT TREK :
- Trek to the Mount Everest Base Camp (5,364m)
- Dayhike to Kalapatthar (5,545m): the most popular View Point
- Visit the oldest and the biggest monastery: Tengboche
- Close insight of the Himalayan people and their lifestyle.
- Excursion on the Sagarmatha National Park (World Heritage)
Please visit our site:
Email :: firstname.lastname@example.org
A journey by bus or air is always a source of superb pleasure and knowledge. It broadens our vision and deepens our knowledge. It is also an opportunity to enjoy the wonderful vistas of nature and many passages of people and culture. Our Everest Base Camp Short Trek begins with a drive towards Manthali in a car. Manthali is a beautiful hill town in Ramechhap district. Then we will fly towards Lukla from Manthali. Our itinerary doesn’t have a direct Kathmandu –Lukla Flight. We consider domestic air traffic and choose this as an option. After landing at Lukla and having some lunch, we will start our trek towards Phakding.
We will gradually ascend upwards along the Bank of Dudh Koshi River until we reach Ghat. Then, we will have both uphill and downhill trek towards Phakding. Today, we will have a scenic drive for about four hours, flight for about half an hour and trek for about four hours.
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner.