Trip Duration: 9 days.
Best season: March, April and May & September, October and November.
Activity: Everest Base Camp Trek - 9 Days.
Per day Hiking: 3 - 7 hours.
Elevation:(minimum 2800m) and Maximum (5550m).
Trek Cost:U$D 1080-1240.
Trip Difficulty: Challenging.
Accommodation: Tea House/Lodge/Hotel during the Trek.
Meals included: (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek.
Trekking starting point:Lukla.
Trekking Ending point:Lukla.
(Trip to Everest Base Camp is a kindness of the Sherpa cultural, a typical scheme with a stunning of the wonderful Mountains view of Mt. Everest Himalayan ranges amazing sunset and sunrise view over the Top of the world highest Mountain Mt. Sagarmatha (Everest 8,848m) Magnificent, sceneries, Ancients historical Buddhist Monastery, and sole Sherpa cultural, notice now and travel around the peace of Nepal Himalayans.)
The Everest Base Camp trek – 9 Days is we designed for trekkers who have short holidays but still would like to touch the world highest Everest Base Camp (5,380m). It’s one of the most rewarding and popular treks in the world, where you will be experience the likely sceneries of Himalayan ranges, Ancients Buddhist monasteries and wildlife animals throughout the travel.
Trek begins with a 30 minute Domestic flight to Lukla from Kathmandu Airport and trek start from Lukla is a main tourism connection of Everest regions and we will be walking from Lukla towards through Sherpa settlements and go into the Mt. Sagarmatha National Park then trails goes in following up Northern side of Dudkoshi River, crosses the bridge and climb up hill to reach entry police check point and passes beautiful traditional Sherpa village likes Namche Bazzar, Tengboche, Pangboche, Dingboche, Labuche, Gorakshep and reach finally your destination at Mt. Everest Base Camp.
Our thrilling - 9 days short Everest Base camp trek to Everest region with the journey specialized will be absolutely a superb travel of a life time, accepting all the necessary trekking entry permits, Hiring guide, porters, flight tickets, Lodge, and Meals during the trek.
Come and Join with us, we are at Himalayan Local Guide Team organize the trek as per your time and demands with the greatest Local Guide \ Porters care of safety and security during the trip.
BEST TIME TO DO EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK - 9 DAYS:
- March – April – May (Spring Season).
This is the best time to do Everest Base Camp Trek - 9 Days. The weather is very good through the trek. Spectacular views of the Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Pumo Ri, Labuche Peak, Island Peak, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Kusum Khangkaru, Kongde and many smaller white snow-capped mountains etc.
The temperatures will be increasing from the middle of March and with blue skies, white-snow capped will be seen at their occasion. So many Travelers often succeed their climber in this time. On the way trip, the Nepalese National flowers will be blossom likes; red, white and pink colors with luscious green and dense forest.
- June – July – August (Summer/Monsoon Season).
If you would like to do Everest Base Camp Trek - 9 Days in between June to August, it is summer/Monsoon Season. Summer Season Falls in the Month end of June to till August. This time is the hottest and rainfalls with a variety of vegetation blossom during this season, the Valley will be green and totally different view than spring and Autumn Season. While you are going to travel, Summer Season you have to be more careful with trekking trails, it might be Muddy and Slippery. It will be regularly rains and hottest during this season.
About the temperature during the days 15 to 25°C, will be gets colder nights and morning times, Temperature will be less than 8°C, and must of the morning time will be see blue sky with white snow-capped Mountains.
- September – October – November (Autumn Season).
Another best time to do for the Everest Base Camp Trek - 9 days. This season is the peak of trekkers due to the good weather conditions. As monsoon season slowly ends, a best trekking climate sets itself. The temperature will be goes up to 15 degrees in the day time and, during the night time will be down to 3 to 5 degrees. This time is while travelers relaxing with naturally views and culturally. It is highly recommended as its best time to go for Everest Base Camp Trek - 9 Days.
- December – January – February (Winter Season).
The winter season trek to Everest Base Camp - 9 days are famous season as the March – April – May to September – October – November. The places along the Everest Base Camp Trek - 9 Days will be cold during the winter season but at that time will be an amazing trip. The temperature of Everest Base Camp Trek - 9 Days can be around as low as -10°C which tempts travelers to visit this region. It might snow falls and the Ground will be snow on the trails.
The Coldest time Starts from December to till early February, after overdue February, Climate will be slowly gets warmer temperatures to get cold dropping to -2°C to - 5°C at high altitude. While the sun come up, day time gets warms and blue sky with stunning all Himalayas views.
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS OF EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK - 9 DAYS:
- Beautiful flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Local Sherpa culture and lifestyles.
- Old sherpa Museum and Sonam Photo Gallery at Namche Bazzar.
- Pass beautiful villages of Phakding, Nache Bazzar, Tengbuche, Dingbuche, Labuche and Gorakshep.
- More than 8 thousand mountains like makalu(8467m), Lhoste (8535m) and choyu(8185m) .
- World's highest airport in Syangbuche.
- Stunning views from Everest view Hotel.
- Amazing of the world's highest peak Mount. Everest (8,848m).
- Delightful Khumbu Glacier.
- Wild range of flora and fauna.
- The Ancients Buddhist Monastery in Tengbuche and Pangbuche.
- Sir Edmund Hillary school (khumjung village).
- Visit to Everest Base camp (5,306m).
- Sunrise and Sunset view from Kala pathar (5,545m).
SAMPLE ITINERARY > EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK - 9 DAYS
- Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu(1350m).
- Day 02: Kathmandu — Edmund Hillary Airport — phakding (2610m).
- Day 03: Phakding — Manju — Namche Bazaar(3441).
- Day 04: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar.
- Day 05: Namche-Tengbuche(3860m).
- Day 06: Tengbuche — pangbuche — Dingbuche(4410m).
- Day 07: Rest Day in Dingbuche.
- Day 08: Dingbuche-Thukla-Labuche(4910m).
- Day 09: Labuche - Gorekhshep (5100m).
- Day 10: Gorekhshep — kalapathar — pheriche (4200m).
- Day 11: Pheriche — Tengbuche — Namche Bazaar (3441m).
- Day 12: Namche — Phakding — Lukla(2800m).
- Day 13: Fly Back to Kathmnadu.
- Day 14: Final Departure.
EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK - 9 DAYS MAP
FREE - BENEFITS OF THIS TRIP:
- Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (our staff will do pick you up and drop you off).
- Arrangement Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bags and down jackets (if you do not have own) its rental included if needs.
- First Aid Kit Medical.
- Trip Route Map, Outline itinerary and printed (Himalayan Local Guide Pvt. Ltd) Hiking T-shirt.
- We provide an Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at high altitude sickness to find out the accurate your health Condition when you are in the Himalaya.
- International Airport to Hotel and Airport Pick up and drop by private car / van / Jeep / Hiace depend on the Group Size.
- Transportation service from Hotel – Domastic Airport – Hotel by Car.
- kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu flight ticket.
- All Meals on full Board basis BLD (Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali and many European delicious food lunches, dinner and breakfast) Choose by menu.
- Three times Cup of tea and coffee on your choice in every meal time.
- All necessary Entry fee including ACAP Permit (Annapurna conservation area Project) and Tims Card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Himalayan Local Guide team, Professional Honest, strong and Government trained English speaking Guide, His salary, three times the meals, Insurance and equipments, etc.
- Himalayan experienced strong and honest porters during the trek (2 Clients for 1 Porter).
- Trekking Lodges (Tea House or Home Stay) During the Trek.
- Assistant Guide for the group 5 or above.
- Approval of Certificate after the successful trekking.
- Supplementary energy bar, crackers, Cookies and Halls etc.
- Seasonal fruits likes; Apple, Oranges, pomegran and Blackberry etc.
- First Aid kit box (Guide will Carry it during the trekking).
- Cold drink, such as beer, mineral water, cock, Fanta and Whisky etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, WIFI, Hot Shower, Shopping etc.
- Your International air fare.
- Nepal visa fee. (15 Days -25 U$D, 30 Days — 40U$D and 90 Days — 100 U$D.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with Lunch and Dinner.
- Trekking Equipments.
- Travel insurance that is just in case.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
TREKKING EQUIPMENT LISTS:
- Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, three pairs of trekking t-shirts and long sleeved shirts.
- Thermal Shirt for Colder place, Fleece Jacket, Warm wool Sweaters, Waterproof and windproof Jacket.
- Cotton Trekking pants with folding, Waterproof and windproof pants.
- Sun Hat, Wool or fleece hat, Headlight, Sunglass, Sunscreen 50, Face wipes and towel.
- Trekking Boats, ¾ Paris Preferably Cotton Socks, Crampon, one pairs extra Sport Shoes, Gaiters, just in case if snow, Gloves and Thick Gloves.
- Big rucksack above the 40 L, Waterproof Bag Cover, Rain Coat, Trekking Pole (if you needed).
- Laundry Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toilet papers, Water peals.
- Bottle for drinking water, Pen and Note Book Copy and Tourist Guide Book.
- Camera, battery charger, Memory card, Cell Phone and Charger, Money Wallet, Altimeters and Playing card.
- Diamox, Cotton bandages, Paracetamol, Painkillers, Loperamide to Control diarrhea (just in Case).
- Water purified tablets, Lozenges, Elastic bandages, Thermometer, Moleskin and sling.