-Refillable water bottle
-Small backpack for botanical gardens
-Wetsuit top (*optional* for cave snorkeling excursion to stay warm in the water)
-An open mind and heart
“They both listened silently to the water, which to them was not just water, but the voice of life, the voice of Being, the voice of perpetual Becoming.”― Hermann Hesse
Join Toni Benino and Laura Gotlin this February on "Explore New Depths," a 4-Day Yoga Retreat in Williston, Florida. This city in North Central Florida offers visitors the opportunity to experience some of the last remaining parts of Old Florida.
We will be staying in a private country lodge on 5 acres. The surrounding land includes a barnyard with animals, "The Hammock," a serene environment to take in the scenery while nestling under a massive oak tree (with a swing), a conservation easement for hiking, koi pond, outdoor pool, hot tub, and fire pit. The lodge is in walking distance to excursion sites, allowing for ease of travel as well as increased time outdoors and in exploration of nature.
The retreat presents unique options for both peace and adventure.
Our intention is for you to connect with your depth of being, while discovering both that which grounds you, and creates flow and harmony in your life.
-$250 deposit is non-refundable
-We reserve the right to cancel retreat if minimum sign ups are not reached 30 days prior (non-refundable deposits will in this case be refunded, less an admin fee).
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing items.
- We are not responsible for airline cancelations, missed flights, or transportation issues prior to or departing the retreat.
- All reservations and bookings are first come first serve.
- A VALID PASSPORT IS REQUIRED if you are leaving your home country to attend retreat.
- Travel insurance is NOT included in the price of the retreat, yet is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for your protection
- You must sign and return liability waiver and retreat contract BEFORE the first day of the retreat.
-Vaccination card OR negative Covid test is required prior to retreat
3pm retreater arrivals begin, with free time to unpack, form bonds, explore the grounds, use the pool, snack or settle in any way needed.
Our first yoga class will focus on grounding, followed by a nourishing dinner. An on-site campfire will close our first night together, providing space to talk and connect with like-minded individuals: the healing power of aligned community.