Please pay your trip through this link
This is the city’s ‘True North’. Let us show you a blend of Modern Quito, Parks, a Botanical Garden, Local Food, Markets and Culture.
● 3.5 – 4 hour tour through La Floresta, Carolina, Mariscal, Iñaquito ● Ideal for people who love parks and flora and who want to experience a mix of
modern and old
● Cycle through one of the biggest parks in Quito and South America
● Feel, see and eat the culture that makes Quito special
● Small groups, limited to 7 people
● ID (original or copy)
● Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour so that we can leave on time.
● Please read our Refund Policy, under FAQs.
Explore La Floresta, Mariscal, La Carolina Park, Iñaquito and much more!
Ochoymedio – La Floresta
We start from the iconic Ochoymedio Arthouse Cinema. We take a look at the amazing street art around La Floresta as well as tell you about some of the artists who painted them. We also visit a funky cafe and get to try something yummy.
Amazonas Street and the Botanic Garden
We make our way to Carolina Park and visit the Botanic Garden, riding along Amazonas Avenue, one of the main arteries of the modern city. We get to stop for a pretty cool photo shoot too!
Carolina Park and Modern Quito
We cycle through Carolina Park and see a mysterious energetic point. We make our way to an iconic fruit and vegetable market, and along the way get to see and stop in Quito’s modern area.
Experiencing a local market is a must in any city. This iconic and colourful market dates back to the 70s! We make our way back, via Carolina Park once again; there’s always so much going on giving you a real insight as to how the locals live.