Join us in MAUI in February for EXSTASIS in PARADISE! 2/12/18 - 2/18/18.
A week of diving deep;
*learn and practice Non Dual Tantrik philosophy and connecting practices
* deepen and expand your yoga practice daily (alignment, flow, yin, therapeutic, partner, & party yoga)
* transform ideas of who/ what you are
*create conducive life patterns and re-evaluate past conditioning
* learn and practice (specific) ritual & trance to expand self knowledge
*why sound matters; music, sound, and vocal practices to focus and heal, body cymatics
nada yoga/ toning & chanting/ mantra practices, including Hawaiian chant
* tap into essence, open up to unity consciousness, love bigger
* pranayama intensives
* daily meditation practices
* swimming & hiking excursions to magic Maui places.
* organic food (grown just for us!:) & swimming/ hot tubs on site w/ spectacular, undeveloped natural views
* The whales & their new babies will be there in February, we often hear their songs underwater while swimming.
* Introduction to Organic Gardening and Agro-Ecology class tour of the property @ Hale Akua Eco resort (our location)
Maui strips away the layers and brings clarity. Ecstatic practices do the same so our time together will be amplified by the vibrant Aina (spirit) of the island. You will return home renewed with many new tools and inspirations for transmutation and self empowerment.
Lucid Dawn : ERYT 750+, Yoga for Cancer & Chronic Illness w/ Jnani Chapman RN, Non Dual Tantrik Philosophy w/ Dr. Hareesh Wallis & Mattamayura Institute, Lifeline Healing Technique w/ Dr. Darren Weissman, Training in ritual from Reclaiming tradition, and theatrical training for decades in NY & LA, creatrix of Nona Fender & the BEnders.
Eenor: musician, luthier, sound wizard, www.eenor.com
Chris Tompkins; Tantrik & Sanskrit Scholar & teacher
& Special Guest Teachers/ assistants;
* Shakthi Sumati Ganeshan - M.D., Ayurveda, & Buddhist meditation
* Makamae Murray - Hawaiian Chant local to Maui
* Jen Healy will be offering Aerial Yoga Play classes on site! http://zenhealyng.com/featured/home-6-recent/aerial-yoga-play/
Exstasis - the act of going beyond oneself, tapping into subconscious and syncing with your spirit/ community, stripping away the illusion of the mundane and awakening to the inherent bliss in all of life...
Eenor attended high school on Maui, connecting w/ generations of Hawaiian heritage on his fathers side. Eenor and Lucid Dawn hold Maui dear as they spent much of their pregnancy and early parenthood working eenor’s family land just down the road from the Hale Akua farms.
check out the lovely eco-resort & Organic Garden Farm we will be staying at!;
RETREAT RATES - (include all classes, materials & all meals)
= 1408. - Pay all at once or @ least 108. Now & contact me to arrange payment plan..
ROOM RATES - vary depending on your needs/ budget - from $55 (shared room & bed) to $253. (private luxury suite) per night.
see rooms, rates here & book them HERE;
PLEASE NOTE!: all details subject to change but quality of experience will only get better w/ change! <3
* 2-3 daily classes/ playshops in ; all aspects of yoga, Non Dual Tantrik Philosophy w/ world renowned teacher, Chris Tompkins, healing ritual, theatre, sound/ vibration healing/ & Hawaiian *Chant w/ local Hawaiian woman, Makamae Murray.
*3 daily meals & snacks
*tours of organic farm, Haleakala volcano, Bamboo forest, waterfalls, & to the best beach for singing w/ whales!
*partner yoga & thai massage workshop
* Aerial Yoga Play class
-airfare to Maui
-optional meals in nearby town of Paia or Haiku
-highly recommended that you bring a snorkle & fins! (or buy/ rent some there)
-room rates vary and are on top of base retreat rate of $1308. Book rooms @ http://haleakuagardenfarm.com/rooms/
* join us online for videos and classes that will give preparatory practices lucidyoga.com, https://www.youtube.com/user/luciddawn, YogaVidhi.org
*or in person in the bay area for upcoming events; Partner yoga @ Yoga Tree w/ lucid & Eenor,
*read BLOG posts on lucidyoga.com & NonaFender.com & YogaVidhi.org
*practice! Practice your meditation, asana & pranayama (again, not required but its nice to have a foundation so that you can go "next level" on retreat)
* practice kumbhaka or holding your breath underwater so you can get more of the whale song at once! ;)
You can register thru this site for $108. non refundable deposit. Let us know if you want a payment plan as per below;
Payment Plans Available;
*Pay for Retreat all @ once! - $1300. (plus 108. deposit)
* Pay in 2 installments of $600. (plus 108. deposit)
* Pay in 4 installments of $300. each (plus 108.)
payments due; 10/24, 11/11, 12/10 & 1/08 (negotiable)
BOOK YOUR ROOM directly w/ the venue @ http://haleakuagardenfarm.com/rooms/
rooms are first come, first serve & vary greatly from $55. per night to $325. per night!
tell them you are with our retreat and you will get a discount. (special retreat rate)