Join us as we take in the beauty of the fall colors and the quaintness of small towns in New England. Highlights include:
- An eight-hour guided tour of Boston, Massachusetts and the surrounding area. This tour is full of Revolutionary War History including the Old North Church, Boston Commons, and much, much more in the Boston area.
- A visit to the quaint villages of Boothbay Harbor and Bar Harbor, Maine.
- A tour of Acadia National Park and ferry on Lake Champlain.
- A tour of the Mark Twain House.
- A visit to the Maple Syrup Museum.
- A visit to Lake Placid, New York, which includes a boat cruise on Lake Placid and a beautiful drive through the Adirondack Mountains of upstate New York.
- A stop at the the Harry London Chocolate Factory in Canton, Ohio.
Pickup in London, Lexington and Central, Kentucky