I am an Amsterdam based dancer-yogini and yoga teacher being in love with everything that inspires me to flow, dance and fly smoothly through this life.
I've been doing gymnastics and dancing since my age of 6 and I met yoga 15 years ago during my dancing years and it really was love at first try.
I have learnt several lineages - hatha, iyengar, ashtanga, vinyasa, aerial-yoga..
My biggest call is to support people in the process of finding balance, inner love&beauty, peace and completeness.
Authenticity and creativity are my essence. I love combining traditional yoga and the chakra system with dance techniques and music.
I offer and share classes&workshops in the form of moving meditation connecting to our inner guides and enjoying the practice from deep within. I focus on synchronizing the movements with the breath, generating a beautiful uplifting energy (prana) to the sound of music. I work in synchronicity with the Nature and love using its elements&symbols.
For more information and inspiration:
Daily Retreat Schedule:
07:30 - 08:00 Herbal teas, light snacks
08:00 -9:30 Vinyasa class
09:30- 10:30 Breakfast
10:30 - 13:30 Treatments, free time
13:30 -14.30 Lunch
14:30-17:00 Treatments, free-time
17:00 - 18:30 Gentle flow or Yin restorative class
19:00- 20:00 Dinner
20:30 - 21:30 Guided Meditation&Pranayama (optional)
Kythnos is a really beautiful island, an experience of Greece at it's best. The island has magnificent beaches, great food cooked with fresh biological ingredients really picturesque whitewashed villages in a relaxed, calm, unspoilt atmoshere.
K4Kastellas villas have been designed, contructed and decorated with great love and care.The settlement has four villas and two guesthouses in total sharing an infinity pool with spectacular views, a very remote beach and a magnificent sunset (Kastellas is located in the central West of the island).
It was in the end of June 2016 that the K4Kastellas villas opened and it makes for a really fantastic spot for yoga retreats.
* 17th June MEET&GREET: Gentle evening flow
* 18th June - EARTH, GROUNDING:
Our focus will be on the 1st Chakra with the Element of Earth. We’ll start the day with a deeply grounding practice, will be connecting with the Element Earth, awakening our senses and move through the day with this deep connection to MotherEarth.
* 19th June - FLOWING WITH THE WATERS:
We will be connecting to the Sea and Waters awakening the energies of the 2nd Chakra by experiencing our emotional body through creative&fluid movements and techniques.
* 20th June - EMPOWERMENT WITH THE SUN: We will be breathing&meditating with the rising and setting Sun, generating fire in our Core -3rd Chakra- with a fiercy yoga practice to find confidence and inner power and to transform&transmute throughout the purifying effect of the fire element: Sun
* 21th June - BURNING OUR HEART FIRE:
We will connect to our heart - 4th Chakra- desires through meditation, will be moving through a very loving practice with compassion focusing on backbends/heart-openers. This day is the SUMMER SOLCTICE, the longest day of the year, a very special day also in ancient Greek traditions. We will be closing this day with celebrating and dancing together with our hearts wide open
* 22th June - AIR, FLOATING WITH LIGHTNESS: Our focus will be on our 5th Chakra and the element Air with. We will have a day visit to the famous Loutra, float in its thermal spring connected to the sea to nourish ourselves on every level and experience lightness.
* 23th June - DANCING WITH THE SPIRITS:
On our last day, we will be connecting to our deepest essence&guide through our inner wisdom&intuition - 3rd eye. We will be meditating, flowing and dancing with the Divine and Universe.
* 24nd June - ENJOYING TOGETHER THE BLESSINGS OF THE RISING SUN (optional)
LOUTRA DAY VISIT:
Kythnos is well know for its really rare natural thermal springs, known since Byzantine time for their therapeutic properties. The island is actually also called "Thermia" due to these thermal springs.
There are two different thermal springs in the area of Loutra (meaning thermal baths in Greek) with different minerals. One is directed in a nice outdoor lake-shape spot where the warm springs (app 40C) are flowing into the seawater and you can enjoy a relaxing natural spa. The other is dirtected in the indoor spa ( not included in the pretreat package price) building with 8 indoor baths and is a more intense spa therapy.
* Inbound & outbound transfers from Athens to Kythnos ( retreat location )
* 7 nights at the beautiful Kastellas Villas
* Three vegetarian meals and two light snacks/ day
* 2 x daily yoga classes and optional evening meditation
* Day trip to Loutra