Come join Jean Mazzei and build your foundation for freedom! Digest your past year and give yourself the gift of time and space to set your intentions for 2017 as you explore the foundations of how to be truly free.
Without a proper foundation, it can be hard to let go. Without a sense of steadiness and understanding of your foundation, it can be hard to truly feel free if we are fearful of expressing ourselves physically, verbally, emotionally, intellectually.
In this unique weekend retreat, we will:
- Explore unique approaches to structural issues resulting in more freedom in the body
- Experience specifity and differentiation as a way to experience your Wholeness
- Experience yoga nidra and remember your heart’s desire
- Learn specific pranayama and meditation techniques to help dissolve unconscious and binding beliefs that keep us stuck
- Let go of limiting beliefs
Your true nature is Ageless. In this unique retreat, practice ego-free yoga in a supportive environment. Classes are appropriate for all ages and are for anyone who wants to take more time to explore some of the subtler and healing aspects of yoga practice.
1) 4 yoga sessions with dharma talks, practice, pranayama, meditation, and time to explore the new you!
2) Friday dinner, 3 meals on Saturday, and breakfast and closing lunch on Sunday
3) Time for reflection, digestion, journaling
4) Heated pool and beautiful surroundings
5) Cozy library for reading, and decks with views for sitting
You must call John at the Mountain Ranch Home to book your room - (707) 942-6616. Tell him you are with the yoga retreat. Click here to get pricing.
This way you can choose the price point and room amenities that you are the most comfortable with.