- You will be spending 3 days on a private boat tour to swim with the magnificent Humpback Whales in Moorea *Interactions are not guaranteed
- Enjoy the crystal clear lagoon as we anchor at the sandbar to swim with the stingrays and black tip reef sharks.
- Drift through the lagoon to look for turtles and spotted eagle rays.
- Our whale boat stays out all day, taking advantage of time in the early morning, mid-day, and late afternoon when the other operators (i.e. half-day boats) are not out.
- I have selected a top-notch operator with a high level of expertise in finding whales and providing you the best chance of having a quality encounter in the water. Having an operator who knows how to get you a better whale experience is critical in Moorea
- Time to enjoy the island of Mo’orea
- Massage Therapy
- Horseback Riding
- Stay in a house with like-minded individuals & create lifelong friends!
*No SCUBA certification necessary as we will not be scuba diving
- Please bring your own wetsuit and fins. There is no rental options on the island. A full 3mm wetsuit is highly recommended; many guests have skipped the wetsuit and gotten very cold when the weather got windy and cloudy.
- We are not in the water all day non-stop. There may be long periods of time when you’re on the boat, just looking for the whales.
- Guests must be good swimmers for this trip. We are dropped 100m away from the whales and must swim up to them from that distance (local regulation for whale swimming). It is possible to hire a private guide to help you swim if necessary. Please inquire.
- Many guests have gotten sunburn even though there is shade on the boat, so all skin must be covered. We suggest hat, scarf for face/lips, full skin or wetsuit and plenty of sunscreen.
- Guests are required to be be physically able to get up a small boat ladder on their own.
*MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT FOR A MINIMUM OF THREE MONTHS AFTER THE RETURN DATE
TO ENTER FRENCH POLYNESIA
*NO VISA REQUIRED
REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $500 REQUIRED TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
FULL PAYMENT REQUIRED 120 DAYS BEFORE THE TRIP
COVID 19 CANCELLATION POLICY:
IN 2020 FRENCH POLYNESIA WAS OPEN TO TOURISM DURING THE WHALE SEASON
WITH TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS AND SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE BUT…
IF THE TRIP IS CANCELLED DUE TO COVID 19 REASONS, YOU WILL BE REFUNDED IN FULL
OR WE WILL SHIFT THE TRIP TO ANOTHER DATE DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION