The island is inhabited mostly by giant endemic turtles, sea lions, Galapagos hawks, dolphins and marine iguanas, the Pinzón Galápagos Island offers some wonderful diving opportunities and allows you to get up close with a lot of marine life, like turtles , eels, eagle rays, marine iguanas, dolphins and even lobsters.
Group type: Not private (shared)
Max travelers per product: 10
* Not wheelchair accessible
* Children must be accompanied by an adult
* This is travel by boat, please plan accordingly (i.e motion sickness medication)
* This tour is on boat and we practice snorkeling activity
* There no drop off in the hotel, the tour end in Puerto Ayora's Dock
* Wet suits is not included you must rent by yourself if you decide
Level of difficulty:
* Most travelers can participate
Guides and languages in person:
* English, Spanish
Policy type: All sales final
Travelers will not receive any refund regardless of cancellation status.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
* This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
The guide will pick you up at 07H00 AM approximately in the lobby of the hotel, (Hotel pick up inside the urban perimeter of Puerto Ayora) or we can give you a good meeting point to join with us.
We headed to the passenger boarding area that is located in the port of Santa Cruz and then board a boat that will take us to a point known as Playa la Fe, which we hike around trails to watch iguanas. marine and then, if the currents are suitable, a snorkeling in its bay.
Among the animals that we can find there are two types of bay sharks such as: white tip shark and black tip shark.
We board the boat and travel to Pinzón Island in a journey of approximately an hour and a half. On site we can do a snorkeling time or two depending on the situation
At the previous point of visit, we have lunch on board between snorkeling times in the area.
The panorama of the place offers us a beautiful landscape and we can recognize the area as the home of sea lions, marine iguanas, turtles, eels, eagle rays and bay sharks (white tip).
Penguins may be warned in the area.
Arrival at port is at 4:00 p.m.
End of our service, the boat drop off you in the dock, the you have to go to your hotel by yourself