In this tour we can observe Terrestrial Iguanas in their natural state and Hybrid iguanas
(cross between a land iguana and a marine iguana) you can also observe a large colony
of sea lions and beautiful landscapes.
Group type: Not private (shared)
Max travelers per product: 15
* ASK FOR AVAILABILITY BEFORE BOOKING
* Not wheelchair accessible
* Children must be accompanied by an adult
* This is travel by boat, please plan accordingly (i.e motion sickness medication)
* Wet suits is not included you must rent by yourself if you decide
Level of difficulty:
* Most travelers can participate
Guides and languages in person:
* English, Spanish
Policy type: All sales final
Travelers will not receive any refund regardless of cancellation status.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
* This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
We will pick you up at the lobby of the hotel in order to take you to the Itabaca Channel
There we will board the yacht that will be waiting for us, then we will sail to Plazas islands (45 Mnt) of navigation.
Here we will make a walk of 45 minutes to an hour to be able to observe Terrestrial Iguanas in their natural state and Hybrid Iguanas (crossing between a land iguana and a marine iguana) you can also observe a large colony of sea lions and beautiful landscapes.
Lunch on the yacht
Sailing to Punta Carrión here we snorkel from the yacht we can swim with whitefin sharks, sea turtles, manta rays and sea lions here we stay during the end of the day until 3:30 pm, then we sail to the Itabaka channel where the bus to take us directly to puerto ayora
End of the excursion