This tour will start from Guayaquil at 02:00 AM the departure due to the distance of this destination from Guayaquil.
The Quilotao lagoon is considered one of the most beautiful due to its location and the nature and fauna that the place offers us.
Definitely a magical place to explore.
Group type: Not private (shared)
Max travelers per product: 30
* PRICE IS PER PERSON
* Not wheelchair accessible
* Children must be accompanied by an adult
* We recommend taking a hat, block sun and comfortable shoes for walking
* Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
* Meeting spot given by the operator (near the hotel of the passenger)
* We provide Multilingual guide
Level of difficulty:
* Most travelers can participate
Guides and languages in person:
* English, Spanish
Policy type: All sales final
Travelers will not receive any refund regardless of cancellation status.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
* This experience can be operated from one customer.
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel, The time to arrive to Quilotoa is 6 Hours from Guayaquil
We will make a panoramic view of the lagoon in the province of Cotopaxi and then we will make the descent, at this point we can take a photograph of the place.
Quilotoa´s volcano is one of the most important volcano in Ecuador, it is a long walking up and down in the lagoon
Once we return to the starting point we will go to pine viewpoint viewpoint where we will make a panoramic observation in the area
After this we will take a typical lunch in a traditional restaurant
End of the service and return to the hotel de la pax