Join a Gracious Living Lifestyle Retreat week within Aug 2019 in beautiful, adventurous Northern Nicaragua! This is an IHN exclusive for graduating students who want an educational, restorative and hands-on retreat work immersion. Participants would also have the opportunity to be considered for working with Grace in her new resort and hosting your own retreats on her property. She would act as a guide, for those who have taken this week coaching/work/Co-op, and help you with your first effort when holding the retreat at her new facility.
Each Co-op week is limited to 6 participants.
Learn how to be successful at your health business, and more specifically how to facilitate your own successful, international retreats. Grace has masterminded and taught 100+ retreats in the last seven years, all around the world, focused on healing the body with clean, local, fresh plant-based foods, yoga, meditation, fitness practices, as well as the importance of spending time in nature.
She will be guiding and mentoring each graduating student through a retreat week setting to experience her schedule and formula for retreat success, while experiencing daily workshops and discussions on running your own successful business.
The menu will consist of clean, local, fresh, tropical PLANTBASED FOODS & HERBS. This is a vegan experience designed to reduce inflammation as fast as possible. Co-op students will participate in the food preparation and be required to educate the other guests on the nutritional benefits of the meals along with Grace.
Topics to be discussed through the entire week:
• How to set your retreat programs apart from the rest
• Developing (unique yet well tested) retreat schedules
• Creating the most relevant retreat themes based on your expertise and vision
• How to source retreat locations, anywhere in the world
• Finding your voice, building your brand and giving your retreats a distinct character and client experience
• Menu planning and nutrition classes for your students/clients (how to source local foods/supplements in different parts of the world)
• How to deal with food allergies, likes and dislikes, in your planning
• Familiarizing yourself with the local landscape to offer add-ons to your students/clients
• Individual business and retreat goals
• Client personalities and how to deal with them effectively both individually and within the group
• Safety and respect for your guests
• How to create a strong online presence for your business
• Marketing and social media to sell your retreats/programs
• Importance of networking and cross-promotion (leveraging)
• Working with other practitioners to create retreats with two or more facilitators
• Things you can bring with you from Canada vs things you have to purchase when you have landed at your destination
• Restrictions, barriers, insurance, licenses, overcoming travel challenges and more!
• How to put it all together and price out the value of your retreat
• All retreat considerations that Grace goes through to develop her own programs will be discussed!
• Retreat summary notes & links included in followup emails with Grace before departure date
The cost developed for IHN graduating students is $1100.00* US all-inclusive (flights not included) per person, which includes accommodations, 2 hour workshops on the content listed above per day, 1 yoga class or beach workout per day, 3 complete Gracious Living VEGAN meals per day prepared by Grace. It does NOT include surf lessons, adventure activities, city trips, alcohol, extra food outside of GLO, flights, or airport shuttle.
Grace will help sort out flights to the nearest airport and transportation to Gracious Living Oasis (GLO). The group will split the shuttle to Gracious Living Oasis if everyone arrives around the same time, or if preferred, a private shuttle can be arranged for a higher cost. PLEASE ARRIVE TO MANAGUA, NICARAGUA, ON START DAY AROUND NOONTIME, and PLEASE DEPART ON DEPARTURE DAY FROM MANAGUA AIRPORT ANY TIME AFTER 12 NOON. This will ensure a group shuttle (6 people) at approx. $30 per person from airport (3.5 hour drive).
*1100.00 US + 17% Nicaraguan tax, paid in full, is the price for 6 students (first come, first serve)
GLO has 3 rooms that sleep 2 people each, each room has its own bathroom. The master suite has its own shower, while the other 2 rooms have their own bathroom, but share a large shower.
The tropical GLO Gratitude Palapa is multi-purpose and used for dining, yoga classes, and lectures.
GLO is a semi-private, family style retreat home & wellness centre in the middle of beautiful nowhere. Our healthy vacations are designed to reset and recalibrate the body for more energy while reducing stress and also educating you on a wide variety of health topics. This includes an anti-inflammatory menu, many types of yoga suited to your body and state of mind, meditation, fitness, life coaching, and living in sunny, tropical nature with a great team of professionals who are attentive to your health requirements. (and let’s not forget “puppy therapy”) In the last year GLO has facilitated many private retreats for Digestive Issues, IBS, Chron’s, Quitting Smoking, WeightLoss, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, Cancer, MS, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and more….or simply a cool spot where you can chill with like-minded people and eat amazing, plant powered, superfood menu (and also learn how to make it!) Everyone always leaves here rejuvenated, inspired, empowered, and filled with funny, adventurous memories (plus Gracious Living Lifestyle Recipe Books).
IHN worked with Grace on pricing. Gracious Living Lifestyle Retreats typically go for around $2000.00. Grace and IHN have developed this experience as part of Co-op for students graduating along with Grace’s outreach to motivate and teach emerging retreat professionals to develop and fearlessly begin to create a work-adventure lifestyle. It’s also a wonderful way to train a new elite group of retreat specialists and share her beautiful new space, Gracious Living Oasis Resort, as a potential retreat facility. The price for the training retreat is significantly lower than Grace’s current retreats but with many of the same offerings. She is very much looking forward to coaching her natural living, nutrition colleagues and future retreat gurus!
8:00 am Morning Yoga or Beach Yoga Fusion Workout
10:00 am Plant Powered Breakfast
11-12:30 pm Gracious Living Lifestyle Retreat Workshop/Lecture
1pm: Nutritious, vegan lunch
3:00 pm – 6:00 pm Varied activities* on a rotational basis for the students depending on the day and weather i.e. volunteer (gardening) work at Gracious Living Oasis Resort, 1 on 1 sessions, Presentation Practice, Retreat Excursions, Wellness Centre duties
6:30 pm Fresh, tropical, plantbased, raw & vegan, delicious menu
Completion of this training will account for all 70 of your required Co-op hours.