Discover the beauties of Ecuador and its Galapagos Islands while 2020 ends and you welcome 2021. The 8 days and 7 nights tour will allow you to experience the culture, gastronomy, and traditions in Quito and its surroundings followed by a Galapagos Cruise on board the first-class Solaris yacht for New Year’s Eve.
The tour begins on December 26th, 2020 and ends on January 02nd, 2021 with options to extend the tour to the Amazon Rainforest, if you want to.
This trip is ideal for couples, families as well as solo travelers because the Solaris yacht has single cabins with no additional supplement.
- Fast Track Service at Quito´s Airport on Day 1
- Private transfer to/from Quito´s Airport
- Accommodation in a double room at the hotel on the chosen category
- Excursions mentioned on days 2 and 3 on a share basis group of travel
- Bilingual certified guide (English-Spanish)
- Meals indicated on the itinerary
- Entrance fees to monuments and churches on day 2
- Flight Quito – Galapagos – Quito ($520 p/pers approx.)
- National Park Entrance Fee ($100 p/adult - $50 p/chd)
- Galapagos Transit Control Card ($20 p/pers)
- English-Spanish Naturalist guides at the Galapagos Islands
- Full board during the cruise trip
- Accommodation in Double/Twin cabin (Available 1 single cabin onboard)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Daily activities on board and offshore
- Personal expenses, Extras, and Tips.
- Alcoholic and additional non-alcoholic beverages. Other meals not stated in the program
- Domestic flight (Cuenca – Quito)
- International air tickets to Ecuador
- Early check-in/Late check-out
- Medical services
- Personal travel insurance
- The itinerary is subject to change in case of force majeure caused by exceptional and natural circumstances.
- All rates are per person and apply only to foreign passengers.
- Prices may change without warning and can only be guaranteed once the reservation has been made.
- Bookings shall include the passenger’s full name, nationality, passport number, age, and birthdate.
- Any deposit or payment made by the Client to the Company, for the services that the Company will provide, constitutes acceptance for any person that will receive the services of the Company of the Terms and Conditions described at http://www.linkexperiences.com/index.php/terms-conditions/
Tourist Superior Accommodation Package
- Ikala Hotel Quito / Quito
- Solaris Yacht / Galapagos
- San José de Puembo Hosteria / Quito´s Airport
Single supplement = $ 165
First Class Accommodation Package
- Patio Andaluz / Quito
- Hacienda El Porvenir / Cotopaxi
- Hacienda Abraspungo / Riobamba
- Hotel Santa Lucia / Cuenca
Single supplement = $ 660
Luxury Accommodation Package
- Illa Experience Hotel / Quito
- Hacienda San Agustín del Callo / Cotopaxi
- Hacienda La Andaluza / Riobamba
- Hotel Cruz del Vado / Cuenca
Single supplement = $ 1.318
As soon as you arrive in Quito an airport representative will be waiting for you at your airplane gate; he/she will assist you during the migration and customs procedures. After customs, a Link Experiences representative will be waiting for you to accompany you during the transfer from the airport to your chosen hotel. Quito’s airport is located 45 minutes away from the main city.