Join our international group and have fun! :-)
You will spend 6 days at this unique and untouched destination on Earth, located 600 miles (1000km) away from Ecuadorian mainland in the Pacific Ocean.
You will see abundant wildlife and marine creatures of Galapagos at their natural habitat, and they don't afraid of you, they interact with you!
Sunbath with marine iguanas, swim with sea lion puppies, watch giant tortoises mating and endemic galapagos birds fishing at the sunset...
You will have a plenty of snorkeling, swimming in the warm ocean, hikes and wildlife watching EVERYDAY.
Galapagos is not a typical tropical paradise, as most of the islands are volcanic origin and look like the surface of Moon.
This trip is not a relaxing beach vacation, this is a life-time adventure (but no extreme sports activities or risks involved :-)
Don't miss this chance to see Galapagos, the world natural wonder, and the most desired destination for all ambitious travelers!
You can choose from guaranteed scheduled departures every month & all year round 2017:
DECEMBER 19-24 ($100 holiday surchage)
- ALL meals on the islands (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Daily tours with English speaking naturalist guide licensed by the National Park
- All transportation (speed-boat, bus transfers)
- Snorkel gear and short wetsuit
- Lodging on islands in double or triple rooms (basic hotels/ guest houses)
- Isabela port fee on arrival
- Domestic flights from/to mainland Ecuador (~$400-460)
- Admission fee to Galapagos National Park $120 per adult ($50 per child up to 12 y.o.) paid on arrival to Galapagos
- Travel insurance ($1-2 per day)
- Optional: hotel stays in Quito before/after tour, upgrades/ additional days of stay/activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks & alcoholic beverages at the bar
Our guides are English speaking and licensed by the national park, and our hotels are clean and welcoming, all rooms with private bathrooms.
There is also an option to upgrade hotels for a bit more comfortable options.
You can stay 6 days, or extend your stay for more days.
We provide the snorkel equipment and wetsuits, so there are no hidden costs, just bring extra cash for after tour beers and some souvenirs to bring home!
Travel in a fun group of international travelers and enjoy the Galapagos as its best, don't hesitate to join us!
DIFFICULTY: EASY TO MODERATE
(swimming in the open water will be required)
CHILDREN are OK on this tour, recommended age 9+
ECUADOR ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Travel document - passport valid no less than 6 months after your entrance to Ecuador with at least 1 blank page for visa stamp.
- Travel insurance for all period of stay
- On departure from Ecuador non-US citizens have to represent a proof of residence (valid green-card or US visa in their passport).
You DON'T need vaccinations for this trip
The weather conditions in the end of November will be very comfortable.
Air Temp (Max / Min): +26/21C, 79/70F
Average Water Temperature: +23C/ 73F
Detailed "travel tips" and "what to bring" list will be provided to the registered travelers.