Galapagos July 2024 - small group tour

San Cristóbal, Ecuador

VT
Vida Tours Ecuador
  • Email address verified
4 reviews
Jul 10 - 15, 2024
Group size: 4 - 10
Galapagos July 2024 - small group tour
San Cristóbal, Ecuador

Vida Tours Ecuador
  • Email address verified
4 reviews

Jul 10 - 15, 2024
Group size: 4 - 10

About this trip

Dear Friends,

 

The Galapagos Islands are one of the most amazing places on Earth. We are glad to organize every year Galapagos expedition which has an itinerary specially made for young travelers who are already in Ecuador.


Visit numerous places inside the Galapagos National Park. The best snorkeling spots of the Galapagos are included on this trip, as well as impressive hikes. On this tour you will swim with sea turtles, sea lions and reef sharks and see giant tortoises, marine iguanas, blue-footed boobies and other endemic species of the Galapagos.
 

We invite you to follow our Instagram @vidatoursecuador for more pictures, reviews and stories. You can also visit our web site www.vidatoursecuador.com. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions to: pablo@vidatoursecuador.com
 

We hope to meet you soon in Ecuador!
 

Pablo Silva

Vida Tours CEO

Availability and Reservations

In order to guarantee availability in hotels, domestic flights and excursions, we recommend that you make your reservation several months in advance. If some of the services proposed in your itinerary are not available at the time we receive your advance payment, we will notify you of this before your trip begins and we will look for a replacement of similar characteristics.



RESERVATION POLICIES

If you wish to make a reservation, please send an email to pablo@vidatoursecuador.com with the following information:

 

- Copy of passport.
 

All reservations require a 30% deposit of the total price. The remaining 70% must be cancelled up to 30 days before the start of the trip, otherwise the reservations will be cancelled. If you prefer you can make one payment of 100% in order to  avoid additional bank fees.
 

For last minute reservations made up to 29 days prior to the start of the trip, we require 100% payment in advance.
 

You will receive an invoice or receipt of payment to your email for the total amount paid after the trip.

Cancellation Policies

    All cancellations are subject to the following conditions:


● Cancellations made 90 to 30 days prior to the trip will pay 30% penalty. For the remaining 70%, you will receive a consumption voucher valid for one calendar year starting from the date of cancellation. Alternatively, this 70% will be reimbursed minus shipping and tax costs.


● Cancellations made 29 to 15 days before the trip will pay 50% penalty. For the remaining 50%, you will receive a consumption voucher valid for one calendar year starting from the date of cancellation. Alternatively, 50% will be reimbursed minus shipping and tax costs.


● Cancellations made 14 to 0 days before the trip will pay 100% penalty without any refund.


● Cancellations BEFORE the start of the trip due to force majeure which is beyond the control of Vida Tours Ecuador, such as: pandemics, wars, demonstrations, natural disasters, etc. will not be subject to reimbursement. Therefore, we advise you to purchase a travel insurance that will cover these costs. Based on the cancellation time prior to the trip, the before-mentioned clauses will apply and a service voucher valid for one calendar year will be issued.


● Itinerary changes or unforeseen events DURING the trip due to Force Majeure which are beyond the control of Vida Tours Ecuador will not be subject to compensation.


● Proposed itineraries may be subject to change by the Galapagos National Park or the National Risk and Emergency Management Service.

Payment

All values must be paid in U.S. dollars through the following alternatives:


Platform "WeTravel"


Pay through this link. You can choose the following forms of payment:

● Credit card (Visa or Mastercard)

● Debit card

● Bank transfer from a US bank account

NOTE: Shipping costs of the We Travel platform are not included (1% of the tour value and your own credit card costs).


Bank transfer to an account in Ecuador


You can make a bank transfer considering:

· Bank taxes are not included, please make sure you send the full value.

· Please send us the receipt of the payment you received from your bank so we can track the transaction.

· Please note that an international bank transfer can take up to 10 working days to be credited. You will receive a confirmation from us once we have received your payment and only then will we proceed to confirm your booking.


Bank information:

Name: Vida Tours Ecuador Viapp Cia. Ltda.

Bank: Banco del Pacífico

Swift Code: PACIECEG

International Bank Account Number (IBAN): 8097100

Ecuadorian Identification Number: 1793028241001

Bank Address: Francisco de P. Icaza y Pichincha 200

City: Guayaquil, Ecuador

  

What’s included

  • Flight to Galapagos
    10kl carry on hand luggage + travel bag per person is included on flight rate. (Aprox. 60usd extra if you wish 23kl luggage)
  • Hotels
    Double room with private bad
  • Meals as described.
    Your guide will give advices where to eat according to tour interest and budget.
  • Boat and land excursions
    All excursions mentioned in the program with a bilingual naturalist guide from the Galapagos National Park, which is mandatory for all the Galapagos Islands.
  • Snorkeling equipment
    We will provide wetsuit, mask, snorkel and fins.

What’s not included

  • Galapagos Entrance Fee
    120 USD to be paid at the airport. Only cash! if you have a resident visa you might pay less. Please, check that in advance with us
  • Taxes
    In case of payment with credit card through the platform WeTravel or bank taxes in case of international transfer

Available Packages

Trip Price
Available until February 1, 2024
$950

Available options

Itinerary

ITINERARY
GALAPAGOS 6 DAYS

 Visit numerous places inside the Galapagos National Park and overnight in 2 different Islands: San Cristobal and Santa Cruz. The best snorkeling spots of the Galapagos are included on this trip, as well as impressive short hikes. On this tour you will swim with sea turtles, sea lions and reef sharks and see giant tortoises, marine iguanas, blue-footed boobies and other endemic species of the Galapagos. 

Your Organizer


VT
Vida Tours Ecuador
4 reviews
Tailormade tours based in our personal experience. Founded by local expert and tour guide Pablo Silva Narváez

Reviews

Thank you so much Vidatours Ecuador and Pablo!!🤩
By Lotta S for YFU Galapagos 2024 on Apr 20, 2024
We went to Ecuador from October 27th - November 13th this year. The Trip included 4 days at an Amazonas lodge and three different Galapagos Islands (Isabella, Santa Cruz and San Cristobal).It was an amazing and absolutely Perfect trip. Thanks to Pablo we had a wonderful time. We started planning Just 5 weeks before starting the Trip and Pablo did all to plan a trip tailored to our wishes. He did an amazing Job and during the trip he was always reachable for any questions we had. I can 150 % recommend vida tours ecuador and if we will come to Ecuador again we will ask Pablo again. Thank you for this adventure!
By Nadja-Maria E for Amazonas (Cuyabeno) & Galapagos 13 Tage JAN x4 on Nov 19, 2023
Thank you dear Nadja for your recommendation! We are so happy, you enjoyed your vacation in Ecuador! All the best for you in the future
By Vida Tours Ecuador on Dec 14, 2023
VT
Absolutely perfekt and very well organized
By Ronald R for Ronald Ringl x1 - Guayaquil 3 Tage on Nov 14, 2023
We contacted Pablo from Vida Tours just six weeks in advance. After about two weeks some few Zoom calls and several WhatsApp messages we were all set. Pablo was always reachable and helped us with all questions. We went to the Amazon and the Galapagos islands. We got the whole package without any trouble and the accommodations were outstanding!! His crew was always on time and really supportive. Pablo also was always available and met with us in person. We never met such a nice and supportive guy!! Everything wss just perfect, will recommend it to friends and family. Many thanks for the great time Pablo and Team!!
By Natalie H for Amazonas (Cuyabeno) & Galapagos 13 Tage JAN x4 on Nov 13, 2023
Thank you Natalie for your trust in our work! We are happy, you had a great time in Ecuador!
By Vida Tours Ecuador on Dec 14, 2023
VT