" Get Your Groove Back" Retreat for Women
Unleash your inner Goddess! This rare and beautiful retreat is meant for women of all ages who are determined to live their lives fully. In a sacred and safe environment, we will explore physiological and psychological aspects of what it truly means to be a woman, addressing the issues of sexuality and sensuality, pelvic and core health, past traumas, connection and intimacy, body-image, and the myriad of ways we talk to and treat ourselves - good or bad. We will dive deep into learning about our own anatomy and physiology, but also about subtle body consisting of chakras, archetypes, attitudes, and believes. You will emerge as a radiant, beautiful, and powerful Goddess who is fully connected and present – physically, sexually, mentally, and emotionally. Everything is possible for a Goddess like you!
Crystal Bricker is the founder of Yoga Integration® and a Certified Rolfer, ERYT-200, Birth Doula, and an educator at her core. She has found her life's work in empowering women to get to know and nurture their body and soul with yoga, self-care, and self-love. Joyful, direct and unapologetic in her approach to function over form, Crystal has a special way of guiding us through the pathways of our bodies with integrity and intimacy, while unwinding the imprint of our physical and emotional injuries.
Yoga Integration® classes always include an in-depth, yet entirely accessible, functional anatomy lesson that will reinforce the concept of movement with integrity and the value of precise alignment. Yoga Integration® Retreats give students an opportunity to immerse themselves wholly in the concepts of this program away from the distractions of everyday life.
Maria Bloomfield is a tantra educator, a certified health coach, and RYT-200 yoga teacher who studies extensively with internationally renowned leaders such as Sianna Sherman, Ashley Turner, Shiva Rea, and late Psalm Isadora. Armed with MS in psychology, Maria is on a mission to help women feel beautiful, present, and alive. After the birth of her beloved daughter, Maria noticed that she no longer felt vibrant or attractive in her own skin. She then turned to tantra – a technique that immediately clicked – and never looked back. Maria is passionate about carefully crafting and holding a safe space for women, so that each of them would feel empowered to reveal her own inner Goddess.
Our Goddesses will learn beginner techniques for:
During the retreat, we will explore in-depth multifaceted women's health. Crystal will share holistic approach to a functional core and pelvic floor for all. Focus will be exploration of pelvic floor health, rebuilding after injury or childbirth, and positive relationship & self-image in physical body, subtle body (chakras) and mind.
Maria will explain about five romantic archetypes and their empowerments and limitations, to draw inspiration from in our love lives. Powerful 3-part tantric breath will be taught as an ancient tool for managing stress and anxiety, developing strength and confidence, energizing, and accessing the limitless well of Goddess-like kundalini Shakti energy. We will discuss chakras and identify our own intimacy blocks, gaining practical tools for break-through. Sensual movement and trance dance will be explored to achieve resolution in body image. During this retreat, you will also learn beautiful tantric meditations for giving and receiving energy, activating your soul purpose, releasing past traumas, and achieving deeper connection and intimacy with yourself and your partner.
We do suggest you book your room as early as possible. May is a busy month for the small hot springs town and lodging gets booked up quickly. Here is a list of local downtown hotels that are located within a walking distance of our yoga room.
Please read and note that by remitting the payment and participating in “Get Your Groove Back” retreat, you agree to the following:
1. I am participating in the “Get Your Groove Back” retreat hosted by Success with Maria, LLC and Balanced Practice, LLC. During this retreat I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Retreat. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical conditions that would prevent my full participation in the Retreat.
3. I understand that if I am pregnant, I will take necessary steps to ensure my doctor and health care providers know I am participating in this specific Retreat. I assert that I am of fit health to participate in the specific Retreat and will alert all Teachers whose sessions I participate in that I am pregnant.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Retreat, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the retreat, including any and all activities done with the Retreat group, or as an individual at the “Get Your Groove Back” retreat.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the “Get Your Groove Back” retreat, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Success with Maria, LLC and Balanced Practice, LLC, its organizers, Maria Bloomfield and Crystal Bricker for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the retreat. I, my heirs and legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Success with Maria, LLC and Balanced Practice, LLC, its organizers, Maria Bloomfield and Crystal Bricker for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
6. CANCELLATION POLICY – Any payment or deposit remitted is non-refundable. However, you might choose to purchase a travel insurance to protect your investment in case you cannot attend. We would also allow you to transfer your registration to another person who might want to take your place at the retreat.