Escape to the Tanzanian island of Zanzibar. Located in East Africa, in the Indian Ocean this is a getaway that will blow you away. If this is your first visit to the beautiful continent of Africa or your umpteenth time, well what an introduction to something you’ve never experienced - a true gem awaits! From the deep vibrant culture, to the incredibly friendly people, to the crystal blue ocean (it is in the same ocean as the Maldives), delicious food and the abundance of fun exploring to be had…You may want to become an island babe and stay by the end of the trip.
When I first visited Zanzibar, I instantly was in awe, I never experienced such paradise in all of the places in the world I have been to. Water so clear you can see your future! The hospitality is unmatched. This is a trip to truly let go, relax, explore and be surrounded by like minded women all gathered for the love of travel, good vibes and cute pics 🥰
Not only will you make friends who you’ll keep in touch with, you’ll have the ease of learning and exploring a new destination without the hassle of planning and navigating - I got you!
Every UK, EU or US citizen must obtain a tourist visa to enter Tanzania (Zanzibar is the island in Tanzania).
You can easily apply and get the e-visa online here: https://eservices.immigration.go.tz/visa/
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me, if you have any questions about this.
Health declaration form:
fill out this from a day before arrival: https://healthtravelznz.mohz.go.tz/traveller/#/home
Although a covid test may not be required for you to fly home, you do need either below to enter Tanzania(not both, just one):
- proof of full vaccination with QR code on certificate OR
- proof of a negative PCR test (not antigen) taken within 72 hours before arrival to Tanzania - QR code needed on the results
• If you have to cancel for any reason: up to 7 days after paying the deposit, the deposit is fully refundable. After this point , the deposit is non-refundable due to already processed fees.
•All other payments towards the group trip are fully refundable for any reason, if you cancel at any time before November 13th 2022.
• If you sign onto the trip within 30 days before departure (November 13th to December 13th 2022) and then cancel before departure - no refund is allowed, as this would mean I made last minute plans to accommodate your place.
•Please reach out on dm or email for any questions !
Karibu Zanzibar! (Swahili for: Welcome to Zanzibar!)
Settle into your room and relax. Please arrive by 7pm so that we can have dinner together.
Dar Es Salaam airport (DAR -capital city) has connections to Zanzibar Airport or you can fly into Zanzibar (ZNZ) - please reach out for help finding flights.
(full detailed itinerary will be sent 1 month before trip)