Welcome to Nigeria! Gidi Week is more than a Music Festival. It is a 6 day excursion tackling music, food, entertainment, culture and history. Gidi Fest is the heart of this trip, the biggest music festival in west Africa housed in Lagos, the largest metropolis in west Africa and has much excitement to match. You will party, eat, hear, see and taste the best Lagos has to offer.
* Single and Double occupancy rooms available
* you will be flying in to Lagos, Nigeria (airport code LOS)
* you departure date should be the 15th to arrive in Lagos on the 16th
* Determine if you need to update your passport
* US / EU Citizens and Passport Holders Require A Visa For Nigeria
* Nigerian and other ECOWAS Passport Holders do not require a visa
* Nigeria Requires a Yellow Fever Vaccine for Entry
* Nigeria is a malaria zone, consult your travel physician for advice on the best prophylaxis for you.
* Notify your banking institutions of pending travel
* Sign up for State Department/Embassy alerts
This package includes
- 6 days single occupancy hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
-Airport transfer & concierge
- Transportation , 6 days includes chaperon and security
- 3 meals
- VIP festival pass, includes open bar
- 3 tours/planned excursions
-Gidi Pre Party
- Beach day
welcome to Lagos, upon your arrival you will be greeted by a concierge at the airport that will assist you in walking through customs and collecting your luggage items.
you will be transferred to the your hotel ' Eko Hotel & Suites' where you will be greeted by a member of our team and you will be assigned and shown to your room
8pm we will meet in the lobby to head to our "Gidi Welcome Dinner' where you will meet the Gidifest team and all the participants who have joined on this journey.